THIRTY ONE

[RAPHAEL'S POV]

I almost choke on my ice-cream when I ask: "You told her you were pregnant for me?"

Ingrid laughs shamelessly and shakes her head. "I had no other choice."

"Since everything is over now, you can tell her the truth." I point out.

"She won't believe me. She would think you brainwashed me. It's honestly a hard thing to believe." she says.

I sit up from her lap and frown. "You don't think I brainwashed you. Right?"

"What? No. I saw everything. I had queer dreams. That's enough proof. I trust you."

"Really?"

"You didn't even know me from anywhere, Raf. Why would you put on a show then?"

"Right." I say with satisfaction, and lie down back on her lap. It's a comfortable position to be in. When I look up from her lap, I have a full view of her beautiful face.

"You're staring." Ingrid points out coyly, making circles on my belly with her index finger.

"I'm really sorry that you have to tell a lot of lies. It's really bad, isn't it?"

"It's difficult." she says plainly. " I feel two faced. One time I'm being honest, another time I'm being a complete asshole. But I believe everything will be fine."

"It would." I drag her hand from my belly and kiss it. "But what will you tell Susan when your fake pregnancy is four months old and there's no bump?"

"I'll just have to tell her I had a miscarriage."

"There'll be a lot of drama if you do." I say. Then a smirk forms on my lips wickedly as I ask, "Why don't we make a real baby then?"

Ingrid's eyes become wide as saucers at my words and she hits my shoulder playfully. "You rascal!" she laughs.

"It would help you spare the lie." I add.

"Stop it!" she covers her face, her cheeks red.

"Okay, I'm just kidding." I laugh.

She shakes her head, her shy smile never leaving her lips. "You are so impossible."

"Have you ever dreamt of having kids?" I ask.

"Yes. Two kids, one boy and girl, with the man who would love me and the kids. I think that would be beautiful."

I nod with a smile. "Me too. I hoped they'd be as close as Camila and I were."

"Well, I never counted on that, because Adrian didn't seem to want kids. Ever." she says glumly.

"Well I want to make you happy. Whatever makes you happy will make me happy too."

She puts on a small smile. "Same."

I then sit up and stare into her eyes for a while, with a smile on my face. "I read your book. All of your wildest imaginations."

"You did?" she asks with surprise.

"Yes." I lean in and stroke her chin, putting away my ice cream. "You're very special." I whisper.

She smiles a little. "Thank you. You too."

"But I want to make you feel it." I say, putting my forehead against hers. I feel her shudder beneath me.

"To feel what?" she whispers back.

"To feel..."I brush my lips against hers. "...how special you are to me."

I capture her lips with mine and move tentatively against it. She moans and puts her soft hand on my cheek, kissing me back. I play with her hair and place my other hand on the small of her back. She moves her hand upwards towards my pecs, and rubs the area.

She then climbs up onto me, straddling me, not breaking the kiss, and I move my hands lower to grip her ass. She moans with pleasure and tugs at my hair. I kiss her more roughly, feeling her, tasting her. I slide my tongue into her mouth and explore it, she grinds against me, and it's my turn to moan.

With both her arms on me, her middle area seated on my crotch and my hand groping her ass, I slowly pull away from her.

"Do you want this?" I ask, unsure. "We can stop."

"No." she says, pecking my lips and taking off her shirt. "Don't stop."

😂😂😂😂bruhhh....this was definitely shitty. Please forgive my childish ass. This was honestly hard to write. I may not have gone into details since I'm so bad at this, but you get the point... they did the deed. I did what I could. Anyways, I'm waiting for your comments. Tell me what you think about this chapter or the whole book, if you will. Is there anything you disagree with?

Vote too, in case you liked this trash. To the silent readers, a two lettered 'hi' would do. When I see 200 reads and 0 comments, I find it hard to believe that people are actually reading this. So don't ghost me. Comment. Thanks a lot. 💜💙💛💚