Tumble

Fie Wright's P. O. V

Waking up was another feat I didn't know I had to conquer so soon. The dead-set weight of what I assumed to be my mate draped over me, was enough to make anyone be left starved for oxygen. Oddly enough, the heavy weight felt more of a comfort, a safety, like a child has when they're younger to combat the monsters away that creep in at night. Malleus, my not so little security blanket.

My body desperately whines at me to let out a stretch but a slight shift of a muscle causes my face to flush red as I stop my movement. I don't need to be opening my eyes to take note of the fact that I must have shifted through the night back into my human form; my once soaked clothes now nowhere to be seen since they've shredded to rags and ribbons of mere cloth. The same going for the giant mammoth above me who doesn't seem to waking up any time soon.

Peeling my eyes open slowly, I wince at the bright sunlight that directly penetrates my gaze. The usual splintering of rain no where to be seen or heard as a gentle breeze runs through the air with the sounds of water roaring a few feet away. Alarmingly, a chill runs through me which turns out to be a drastic change from the occurrences of last night when I felt like I'd melt into a puddle of skin and charred flesh. My eyes snap down to my mate, hoping to catch him in his wolf side as one part of me itches to see what his other entity looks like. The one that resides within him. Much to my dismay, the body besides me lacks a bit too much hair to even be considered a mutt with mange as seamless skin replaces fur instead. The disappointment washes away quickly when a wistful smile crosses my lips, my mate sleeping wistfully away with his cheek pressed against my bare stomach as the rest of his body settles between my legs.

A low groan escapes the man intruding my thoughts, the vibrations running throughout the entirety of my body and to one place in particular that has my eyes widening and my stomach clenching, whispers of heat singeing the hair on my body as a flash of delicious torment flows through me. "Fie?" Malleus questions slightly dazed as he blinks, his stronghold tightening against me, the shifting of his body alerting me to another fact.

This fact in particular doing nothing to quell the fire but, instead, adding more fuel to the flame. As all wolves do before shifting, Malleus' clothing also decided to tear itself into shredded nothingness which resulted in him being as naked as the moment he entered this world. My own nudity I could handle even if it meant keeping it away from my mate's gorgeous blue eyes but his own, that was a whole story in its own right that my eyes wanted to lay its feast upon.

"Um." Is all my timidity can let out, ardently watching as the man lets out a resigned sigh. I, myself, pause for a few seconds, letting the situation catch up to my otherwise alert mate. I guess the heat took a look of energy out of him as it did me. Holding your beast back to stop itself from mounting your not so willing mate resigning heavily both mentally and physically. My counting doesn't even reach down to one before the tenseness of muscles is felt all around me. My mate's arms that were wrapped around my waist loosely, now digging into my flesh to an extent that's almost painful to bare. His strong taut shoulders submerged between my bare thighs clench with an unleashed restraint as the wisps of a slow controlled breath is exhaled onto my ticklish stomach.

Don't squirm appears to be my new mantra of the day, especially when Malleus growls lowly once more, the vibrations travelling all through me again which nearly has me throwing my sanity right into the lake besides us.

"Fie," his voice is gruff and filled with an animalistic quality which only further highlights how close he is to losing control.

"Y-yes?" I manage to gasp out, trying my best to hold back the sheer breathlessness in my voice in case it leads his mind down certain pathways which my own mind is already entertaining.