Yikes

Fie Wright's P. O. V

"Quiet." Is all Malleus manages to get out, the both of us too preoccupied with other niceties, too wrapped up with one another to barely even notice our surroundings and what is exactly happening in them. Luckily, I manage to catch sight of the alarm clock that sits comfortably on my bedside table, having been one of the few that's not been broken by my early morning wrath.

"My parents aren't at home. It's fine." I mumble out with a low gasp that's somewhat infused with a moan that's been threatening to leave my lips since the moment we've walked through the door to my bedroom.

I get a grunt in return, the only verbal answer I'll be getting as hot lips land on mine once more, shutting up all forms of protests and quips I have on the tip of my tongue at how dismissive he just was. That doesn't stop me from reciprocating his gestures as I lean up on my tip toes, my fingers locking in with the thick strands of jet black hair that's been nicely tussled up from my continuously wandering hands that have been tugging at his mane.

I can feel his own hands dragging along the curves of my body, from my shoulders where he'd pushed me into my bedroom not even a few seconds ago, down to my mid section before resting comfortably at either side of my hips as he continues his languish attack by tilting his head to get a better angle. Following his actions, I grin slightly as our noses bump together just as Malleus' slick tongue darts out to meet the seam of my lips. Not in the mood to tease my mate, I give him access just as fast, the heat boiling away my blood causing me to feel like I'm on heat all over again.

Boy do I love this feeling.

Pulling away from Malleus, I have to muster all my strength especially when he lets out a growl that sounds like heaven to my ears, a sensation fluttering throughout my body and settling in the pit of my stomach like never before. "What if my parents walk in on us?" I ask breathlessly, my eyes going wide and my already red face from exertion, getting redder than ever as Malleus trails his hot kisses from my lips and down to my neck, exploring my skin like a bare canvas, trying to find the perfect spot to release his creativity onto it.

The languid moan that tears it's way out of my throat has his lips pulling up into a smirk against my skin while he repeats the same action that relented in me moaning out so wantonly.

"M-Malleus." I gasp out, eyes rolling into the back of my head as he places his lips against my weak spot once more, the added scraping of his sharp teeth causing tremors to go down my body in waves. I'm sure he's left a bruise on my neck, visible for all too see, which only gets further confirmed as he finally lifts his race from the crook of my neck with a cocky expression on his face. Stormy blue eyes gleaming with arrogance yet dark with lust, lips pulled up at one side in a haughty smirk while his canines extend just a tiny bit, sharper than ever and adding to the hotness of his smirk as he faces down at me with intent deep in his eyes.

"Something the matter?" He voices out his question, voice thick with lust and already adding up tenfold to my own desire as I open my mouth to speak up, only to have to close it since my brain decides to pack up and leave for vacation, unable to even string together a coherent thought let alone a sentence I can speak.

Staring up at him through my lashes, I throw caution to the wind as I tug at his hair in my hands once more, leaning in to continue the mind numbing kiss that erupts my body into a wild frenzy. Malleus doesn't even hesitate to restart our previous activities, this time his hands placed at my waist squeezing gently and indicating for me to do something. Through a lust induced fog in my mind, I get the gist or what he wants and find myself jumping just the slightest, enough so that he can use my momentum to lift me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. Our bodies closer than ever has my impatience rising as I peel my lips away from his, copying my mate's previous actions as my lips latch onto the soft flesh of his neck.