Batty

Please read the AN at the end. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Fie Wright's P. O. V

"Oh."

Yikes is all I think as my great aunt Edna deems it appropriate to marched around the front garden, goods that really can't be called goods anymore on full display as she flaunts her figure to all passerby's which currently aren't many. I don't find any time to send a quick prayer to anyone since I know it's only a matter of time before the entire pack is milling around the old woman in a wide circle. Some staring on in amusement but keeping quiet while others would chant along with her, egging the woman on even more which isn't necessary in any form.

Blowing air through my pursed lips, I don't dare look back to my mate, afraid I'll see the dawning realisation on his face that my family is as crazy as they come while he runs back to the forest and closes the gate between the realms forever more.

Okay maybe I'm being dramatic but the sight in front of us leaves little to be pleased and practically renders my reputation moot. I can already imagine my naked aunt plastered all over social media with a hashtag running about how this is where your new queen comes from. I'll be the laughing stock of the time. Okay I'll admit now I'm going off in a frenzy.

I should really do something about the woman who's articles of clothing are becoming more and more nonexistent by the second. Just as a withered hand arches out and winds behind a wrinkling back, withered from age, does my mind finally come back to reality and my legs start moving at a speed I didn't know I could physically possessive. One hand stretched out, my limb finally meets its target as I bat the woman's hand away from the lock on her bra that holds the two ends together, saving everyone, myself included, from being scarred for life.

"What on earth do you think you're doing aunt Edna?" I question firmly, hands placed atop my hips while I stare down at her in disapproval, already noting from the corner of my eye at the number of people suspiciously growing larger. I swear to God if Ezra is mind linking everyone to come to the front garden like he did last time, I'll purposely tell aunt Edna to strip off in front of the young man. I bet he'll have torturing me when he'll be bleaching his own eyes out instead.

Hmph.

Edna glances up at me with a startled expression, only now realising that I've joined the many onlookers, eyes wide and face displaying every emotion from shock to glee and a tiny bit of anger.

"Oh hello darling Fie," she says with a gummy smile, eyes sparkling with passion as she continues on, "I'm simply out here protesting!" The conviction in her voice even has me raising my own eyebrows in question, a little bit of intrigue admittedly taking grasp of me as I peer down at the rapidly shrinking woman who loses an inch off of her height with every passing year.

"Pray tell, what are you protesting?" I shoot back, voice a little softer since all hints of her stripping habit have died down for the time being.

I can tell the growing crowd has hushed down now, each and every person looking forward to the great cause she's supporting now.

I myself will be the first to admit that the woman has a commendable spirit and fights for what she believes in. Last time it was the unequal pay gap, the time before that it had something to do with mother's not getting paid maternity leave, and the time before even that was my great aunt showing support for the 'Free the nipple' campaign.

Trust me when I say no one rejoiced at that matter, even if they did support the cause or not but no one wanted to see great aunt Edna's breasts out in the open. Also considering the fact that the entire pack's mind line was open to everyone, not a single soul was spared from the horrific sight of my relatives bosom out on display. That time Alpha Tyrell was the one shouting down the pack house for the biggest bottle of bleach we have stored.