Steady

Fie Wright's P. O. V

"Ugh." I groan in both comfort and utter fatigue, my body melting into the soft foamy crevices of the mattress upon which I languidly rest, stretching out like a naughty cat and nearly even mewl in pure relaxation as the tiredness starts seeping slowly out of each pore in my body.

"I'm so comfortable." I say in a winded tone, my aching feet seeking alleviation as I nudge my shoes off, the same shoes I've been walking in consecutively since the passed few days through the damned forest. Sadly, no matter how comfortable I am, I can't ignore the grimy feeling that encapsulates my entirety. I can almost feel the sweat and dirt coming off of me and onto the comforter that I'm currently strewn across, the mere thought making me cringe and so I find myself jumping up in one go, much to the protest of my whining feet that nearly crumple underneath my weight.

I have seriously gotten unfit even though I've been walking so much more than usual this passed month.

"Fie?" Comes a voice that I've grown accustomed to but that doesn't stop my heart from fluttering in my chest like I've heard it the first time and I'm sure that even when I hear it a thousand times more, I'll still have this silly reaction if not even more so as time goes on and my feelings deepen for the man in front of. If they possibly can deepen more so than what they currently are.

"Yeah?" I question, my eager eyes seeking the owner of the voice out but coming to a disappointing sight of an empty doorway, no insanely good looking Malleus smiling down at me fondly. Just a stupid looking wooden frame. Thankfully I don't have to wait too long before Malleus gifts me with his presence, the man appearing surprisingly tired as he stares down at me with fatigue trying to stay hidden in his dark eyes, slight bags puffing out and his smile not as bright as it usually is around me.

"I was thinking of drawing a bath for you? I can tell you're tired out but I'm not going to let you dirty the sheets." He teases with a much warmer smile while I scoff, discreetly standing in front of him so that he doesn't see that it was the first thing I did.

It's not my fault. The bed was calling for me in gentle whispers. My ardent lover scornful after having been left alone for so long.

Wow I must be really tired.

"That sounds amazing. What about you?" Aren't you ready to hit the hay?" I question while hooking a thumb towards the bed since the man looks utterly haggard but that's probably the soiled mess that has clung to everyone from the long journey. Even Malleus wasn't exempt from it this time.

"I have a bit of paperwork to check and wanted to catch up with Asha over what's happened here while I was away. I'll come back as soon as I-," I don't let him finish what he was saying as I shake my head firmly.

There's no way in hell I'm letting this man work especially since I know he's as tired to the bone as I myself am.

"Oh no. You're not going to over work yourself. Not on my watch." I say firmly while tugging him towards the en-suite bathroom, my other third lover being his huge spacious bathtub that is also calling my name in lusty woes. Maybe we should shower first and then take a bath since we'll be literally in our own filth. Then again we can bathe and then shower after it.

Yeah. Let's do that. My protesting muscles need a good soak right now.

"I just need to-,"

"Malleus." I say with a barely visible pout but enough to catch his attention, the protests dying on his lips immediately as I push open the door to the bathroom only to come to an alarming halt. Steam already emits from the floor where the huge inbuilt tub fills slowly with a steady stream of water, the sound and sight both taking me by surprise while I stand there with furrowed eyebrows.