Chapter 23

Chapter 23 | his room

Once Yanan's friends left and it was only him and Elkie in the garden, he cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips on hers softly, letting the kiss linger for a longer time. "I've been wanting to do that again." He'd told her.

Elkie smiled shyly, hitting his chest. "Why did you have to leave right after we started dating? I feel like I'm getting used to it again for the first time." She said and they giggled about it.

"Me too, honestly." He said. "But why are you here? To see me?"

She grinned. "I'm sorry to ruin your expectations, but I'm here for work. One of the main producers have taken a liking on me, so she allowed me to meet you first before going back to the set."

Yanan pouted. "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

"Then, sleep here. I'll show you my room." He grinned when she started blinking rapidly, cheeks blushing. "And don't have dirty thoughts."

"Y-Yah! Who's having dirty thoughts? Where is your room?" She asked, walking before her. Yanan watched her with a light in his eyes before shaking his head with a smile.

×

To Elkie's surprise, Yanan's grandmom didn't really mind if she slept in her grandson's room. "You're adults. Do whatever you want." She had said and winked at Elkie, making her blush for about the hundredth time that day.

Yanan's room wasn't big. His bed was the size of a twin. She ran her hands on the fabric of it. It seemed like the covers were changed recently. There's a study table near the window where a pile of books rested. She got up and checked them out. Most of them were science fiction. As she flipped through the tanned pages of one of them, she found Kele's name on the last page.

You better
return this!!
- Kele

Elkie flipped through the other books. Some of them filled with highlights, some of them not. She realized that the ones filled with highlights were Kele's. On the first page of them all, the words Property of Kele!!! were written on permanent ink.

She returned all the books where they were and her eyes surveyed the wall by Yanan's desk. There were random posters of scifi movies, two Divergent cinema tickets and sticky notes that she guessed were from high school, remaining untouched.

Picnic with Kele

Exchange new books with Kele

Rehearse with Changgu and Seungyeon

Watch Divergent with Kele

Seunghee's birthday party

Penthouse party at Hongseok's

Gaming with Hui hyung

Study review with Yeeun

College hunt!!!

Tell Kele.