three

SONG OF THE CHAPTER -
me, myself & i - g-eazy & bebe rexha

The dungeons were always cold. Adalinda's bare legs were prickling with chilliness as they climbed through the door to their common room. Inside, the stone walls were littered with paintings. The emerald green couches surrounded the fireplace. The silver accent pillows danced with the orange of the flames. Most of the students had already gone to their rooms. They all parted ways almost instantly when they were inside. Many of the boys immediately retired to their beds. Left in the dark, was Adalinda and Adrian. He ushered her to sit by the fire.

When she took her seat, she let her eyes dance over the fire. When he took a place beside her, a chill went down her spine. Her jaw clenched as his lips lingered over her ear. "Now that were alone, what do you want to do?" He asked. Her stomach curled at the sound. He pressed his mouth to the skin of her neck. She pushed him off, giving in to her emotion. "What? Still thinking about the blood-traitor?" His anger was evident.

"No, Adrian. I'm just tired." She assured him. Her legs were crossed, and her hands were folded atop of them. This wouldn't have been the first time he tried something with her. His angry facade faded.

"Too tired to have any fun?" He questioned. His hand snaked back to her thigh. It was the same one he had grabbed just a little too tightly earlier. She swallowed her words. His lips went back to her skin, finding them on her cheek this time. She stood as still as statue. His hand moved from her leg to her face, turning it towards him. He kissed her with a hunger. She barely responded. Still, she found her hands dancing in the strands of hair at the back of his neck. She swung herself sideways, throwing her legs over him. The darkness of the room copied her mood. She hoped all he wanted was to kiss.

His lips danced from her mouth back to her neck. She stiffened at the action, not sure if she wanted him to continue. Then once again, the sound of her father bounced in her mind. She wasn't sure if this is what he meant by 'keeping the boy happy', but she was scared to anger him any more than she already had that day. They had formed this toxic relationship over the years they'd known each other. It was fine at first, but only had started to sour within the last months of their fifth year. On the surface, Adrian was kind to her. He did what he could to keep her happy. When nobody was around, he expected her to do whatever he wanted. He was vindictive and harsh. When she told her mother this, Narcissa assured her it would only last through his teenage years. The blood-status outweighed his red flags in her parent's minds.

His hands moved up her sweater in a serpent like matter. She closed her eyes in attempt to forget about what he was doing. The fire cracked in the background, warming their atmosphere. It didn't affect her, though. She was frozen. Her discomfort bubbled inside of her as she stood by and allowed him to touch her. In a split second decision, she couldn't handle it anymore. "Stop, Adrian." She pushed his hands away from her body.

"Lighten up a little bit." He brought himself back to her, gripping her wrist so she couldn't fight him off. She cowered in pain, but forced herself out of it. His fingers once again burned into her skin. His touch made her furious.

"I said, stop!" She pushed again, this time letting herself stand. "Do you have any idea who my father is?" She was holding herself proud again, letting her power shine through. She was Lucius Malfoy's daughter, and she wouldn't be taken advantage of. No matter how pure Adrian's blood was, she had the final word.

"What's daddy going to do all the way from home?" He sneered.

"If you don't think he'll do anything, I'll go get the rest of the boys from bed. They'll have no problem dealing with you." Anger enveloped her tone. He cowered away at her pointed finger.