Return of the Gilmores and Presents

-- Edited --

Willow's POV 

Things have been good, other than the fact that Luke might end up killing Taylor. The soda shop is open and I don't think it's going to end well.

The Gilmores were supposed to be back by now, and Babbet went absolutely mad. I think they are fine, just having fun.

I'm gonna miss Rory when she leaves for college, but not as much as I miss Jess. He's stopped calling as much, and I can not call him because he was using payphones to get a hold of me.

I'm working in the diner, giggling because I can hear Luke yelling through the newly installed window Taylor put in, letting everyone in the diner see into the soda shop and everyone in the soda shop see into the diner, meaning Luke can never get away from Taylor.

I watch as Luke loses it and starts throwing candy around. I look out and see Lorelai and Rory standing outside the soda shop. Before I have a chance to go out to them they rush off, probably to see Sookie, just like I did when I got home.

I'm not upset because I'll be able to see them later. Also, they'll get to hear about Sookie's baby boy. That's right. Jackson wasn't able to persuade me into waiting with him, to find out.

I can't wait, I've already gotten Sookie a few cute things, and of course because one of the things I know best are books I got her a couple children's books.

--

I was up in the apartment when I heard Lorelai's voice downstairs. I run down just as Luke puts a coffee cup in front of her.

"You remembered," she says to him.

"Yep, a couple things about you stick," he says, pouring her some coffee.

I sit next to her and hug her tight.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, kid," she replies, hugging back.

"You have a good time?" Luke asks her.

"Vos odeurs de chat," she replies.

"What's that?" he asks.

"Your cat smells."

"Very useful," I tell her.

"You must have been a big hit with the salon set," Luke says.

"The trip was incredible. We had the best time. We were supposed to come back on Saturday."

"I know," Luke says.

"We know," I say.

"Keeping tabs on me?" she asks, looking between the both of us.

"Always safer to know which direction the tornado is coming from," Luke says.

"And Babbet lost her mind when you weren't home," I add.

"Anyhow, we were in London, and we ran into this group of girls who were heading to Ireland, to stake out the Clarence Hotel."

"Cool," I say, as Luke asks her why.

"Because U2 owns it, and Bono hangs out there," she replies.

"Ah. Him again," Luke replies.

"So then we jumped on a train and headed to Ireland, incredibly beautiful, by the way, and we sat in a bar for two days and did nothing, but eat soda crackers and funky cheese, and he never showed up."

"Que sera," Luke says.

"Mmm. Still good," Lorelai says, drinking some of her coffee.

"I told them about you over there, Senor Swanky Pants."