New School

-- Edited --

Willow's POV 

I go up to the apartment and see Luke at the kitchen table.

"Oh, good. You're home. I need to talk to you," he says.

He sounded kind of rushed. On the table, he has lots of papers, a calculator, and the phone.

I drop my bag and sit across from him.

"You're not going to Stars Hollow High anymore," he says with a smile.

I just stare at him for a minute.

"What?"

--

Luke's POV

"I made some calls, I even talked to Lorelai, and with how today went I decided to send you to a different school. I know today wasn't going to be a one-time thing. After some calls I got you accepted somewhere else," I explained to her.

"Oh, okay. Where will I be going then?" Willow asks.

"Well, Like I said, I made some calls, and with how well you've been doing in school..." he kind of drifts off.

"Yes?" I ask looking at him.

He looks back up at me and takes a breath.

"How would you feel about going to Chilton?" Luke asks.

--

Chiton. I'm going to Chilton. Just like Rory.

I was able to call Jess, and he's very happy for me, so I mom.

Rory helped us save some money by giving me her old uniform, and her books. She also gave me some pointers to help me out and get me started on the right track.

Scarlett is sad that we will not see each other as much, but she is thrilled. She's worried about me being alone. She doesn't have to worry because she has other friends.

Of course my newly dyed hair wasn't allowed, but instead of dyeing it back I just washed it.

Most of the color washed out only leaving a little red, some orange, and the ends were a pretty blonde-ish color.

Chilton started on Monday, and Stars Hollow High started on Thursday, so I'll be starting Monday, tomorrow.

It was currently Sunday. Yesterday I hung out with Lorelai, she took the day off from the Inn to hang out with me.

After everything with getting Rory ready for, and settled at Yale, I never got to have my mom talk with her.

It was nice. We talked, and at a bunch of junk food. She got me ready for tomorrow, so I'm not completely freaking out. Luke is excited. I guess I am too.

I'm worried because Rory had a hard time when she started, and I'm not nearly as smart as her.

Okay, I'm freaking out again.

I need Rory. I need Jess!! I wouldn't have to be doing this if Jess was here.

Jess and Rory are smart. I could never be as smart as them. I suck at math. How can I make it at Chilton if I suck at math?

I'm going to fail. I'm going to fail, and get kicked out, then all of Luke's money would have gone to waste.

Something started happening that hasn't happened since before Jess left for Stars Hollow.

Breathing started to become difficult, and my chest got tight. Tears were rolling down my faces as I held my chest, gasping for air.

My knees buckled, and I crumbled to the floor.