Chapter 1

Don't you ever wonder about what's actually in the world. Like if there was anything ever more to life out there. Well I believed but it took a long time too. I bet your wondering how and what else is out there, but for me to explain without you thinking I'm weird, I would have to start from the very beginning.

Hi my name is Evony Pint or Eve for short, and yeah my name is a little strange but I am originally from France. I was born and raised there but only halfway through my life and I am currently 16. We moved from France to Florida when I was 9. It was hard to learn English but I have learned from the time I've been here. At least when I moved here it was over the summer so I had plenty of time to learn. Plus we live right on the beach so I went there everyday and started making some new friends, but the one girl that stuck with me through everything was a girl named Malibu Kote, but Mal for short.

Mal is also 16 but she just turned. And she has an older brother named Dillon who is only 18. She has lived in Florida her whole life but she takes trips with her family across the world. So she understands the struggle I've had with learning a new language even though she is fluent in Spanish and English. She is also a professional surfer, if you couldn't tell by her name. But she is the best surfer and is very well known at our school and sometimes at other beaches across the world. She has tried to teach me and I can but I don't do any tricks on the board, I rather stick to my skateboard which is actually on land, hehe.

But I'm sure you guys rather me start talking about how we believe in this stuff now. Well it starts at our high school in Jacksonville Florida. We were going to school still even though we were going to be homeschooled the next school year because sometimes when we come out of school we get flogged with people. And there is a lot of people who want to be friends with us just so they can use us for clout and that hurts to much to do so in the friend group it's just me and Mal and sometimes my friend that comes all the way from France to see me and my family.

But anyways we are known as the tiktokers at our school and basically the social media stars, which neither of us was expecting to be. And well it was just a same old school day and we were on our way home. "Mal can you be any slower?", I yelled with a laugh. "Well I'm better on water than land and you know this!", Mal yelled back as I slowed down on my board. "Well maybe if we spent more time on land.", I stated. "But what's the fun in that.", she said as we both giggled and turned in too my drive way. "What is my mom doing here?", Mal said as we got off our boards and headed inside.

When we got inside we found both our moms in the kitchen cooking and our suitcases laying in the living room. "Mom what's going on?", I asked. "Oh deer I have great news for you girls!" "Mom what is it your scaring me?", I asked as she sat me and Mal at the table. "Ok girls I hope your ready for a long trip!", Mal's mom pops in. "Wait what do u mean?", Mal asked as her mom sat some food down in front of her. "Well girls have you ever heard of this Lights Out Tour?", my mom asks as she and Mals mom sit across from us. "Yeah?", we both state with caution. "Well girls... Guess who's going on tour!", our moms both sorta yell. "WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS!?", we both stand straight up out of our chairs and stare our moms in the eye to tell if they are lying. After a few seconds of staring into their soul (hehe) we finally catch on that their not joking. So we both scream at the top of our lungs and start jumping up and down as we make our way to the living room to grab our suit cases.

Once we grabbed our suit cases we took off towards our bedroom. And yes we share a house after both of our dads died earlier last year, and ever since then we have stuck together as one big happy family.

So our bedroom isn't a shared bedroom it's more of a conjoined bedroom like you see at hotels. We did this just in case we ever had certain friends over or just in case we wanted our alone time. But anyways we went into Mal's room first and packed basically everything she owned into a medium sized suitcase which was pink. Then we went to my room and packed my stuff into a medium sized, white suitcase. We were just about to zip it when we heard a knock behind us. When we turned around we found Mal's brother standing there in his trunks and a tank top. "May we help you?", Mal asked sarcastically. "Well I was just wanting to know if you girls wanted to do one last good surf before you go on tour?" "Oh HELL YES!", I screamed as I dug into my dresser and found two bathing suits.

"Man this surf is gonna be awesome!", Mal screamed as she ran out to the water with her board. "Don't wait up, Eve!", Dillion yelled as he bolted past me and into the water as well.
Man tonight was going to be amazing.

<3: dillion.kote, eve_skates, lightsouttour, and 289,765 others

Malibu.surf: Last big surf before tour🏄🏼‍♀️❤️
Tagged: Eve_skates and Dillion.kote

Comments:
Eve_skates: Going to miss home😢🏄🏼‍♀️❤️

Lightsout:Can't Wait for you girls to join us✈️

Feltfam.payton:Wait these two are gonna be there too🤪🤩

Pay.jackson:OMG I get to see you guys in Dallas🤩🥳

Samhurley: Can't Wait to meet you two😍

Paytonmoormeier: 😍🥰

Jacksonfelt: Can't wait🤩🤪

Jadenhossler: TikTok gang🤩😍

________________________________
•1046 words•
wdw_045
Go follow me and check out my other two stories, plz! Also there will be two users creating this story so don't forget to check us both out, and we will take turns writing chapters. So thank you all for reading this little update and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. ❤️
April 29, 2020✈️