Chapter 11

Eve's POV
I am so nervous today and I don't know why. Well I probably do actually. Today is the day I'm finally going to talk to Mal about this whole issue. She apparently has a surf competition in about 30 minutes and I'm currently deciding if I should go or not. Like if I go I get the chance to talk to her but if I don't go then she can come to me first maybe, with an apology.

"Eve are you coming?", Jackson asked as he came out of the bathroom in trunks. "Ummm... I don't know.", I said in a sad tone as I looked down. He noticed I was incisive so he took a squat down in front of me. "Oh come on here is your chance to finally talk to her, plus I'll have a surprise for you after if you go.", he with a smirk and a wink. "Well now I have to go.", I said with a laugh as I grabbed my hoodie to put over my bikini.

When we got down to the beach we saw many other surfers stretching and sanding their boards. We started walking towards the lifeguard area when we finally found the rest of the boys. When we got over to them they were clapping and cheering as Mal was swimming her way out into the ocean. As soon as the first wave came, Mal was on it and doing tricks like hand stands and she even through a flip in there. Like what could this girl not do?

When Mal was done she came running back to us and as soon as she reached us she dropped her board and jerked me into a hug. "Woah...what is this for?", I asked as we were pulling apart. "Can I talk to you, for a sec?", she asked in a kind of rush. "Yeah sure." Then we walked away from the group a little ways. "So what you wanna talk about?", I asked. "Well I wanted to say... I'm sorry. For everything. For kissing Jaden when I knew you liked him. For being a basic b*tch to you. For being jealous. For just everything.", she said really fast as tears started gathering in her eyes. "Oh Mal. That's not true at all. If I hadn't had flipped out on you and actually stayed with you like I promised none of this would have happened and you wouldn't have kissed or fought anyone.", I said. Then I pulled her into a tight hug. "I forgive you and I hope you can forgive me.", she basically asked. "Of course I forgive you and thanks for giving me a second chance.", I said as we broke apart. "Friends?", she asked. "No..." I said which left her shocked on the verge of tears. "Best Friends. Sisters even.", I said which excited her and she pulled me into another hug.

<3: paytonmoormeier, jacksonfelt, Mal

<3: paytonmoormeier, jacksonfelt, Mal.surfs, jadenhossler, and 938,672 others

Eve_skates: Finally stoke her back from Payton❤️
Tagged: Mal.surfs

Comments:
Payton_fanpage: Wait so #malton is real?🤩

Paytonmoormeier: I get her back later😠

Eve_skates: probably not🤪😂

Jacksonfelt: Well I'm stealing u later😉

Lightsouttour: Our girls are back!!🥳

Hater_01: they could both die and no one would care🤮💀

Bethany.official: Finally so now u can leave my Jackson alone😠