Chapter 4

Malibu's pov
After me and Eve finished our food last night we finally went to sleep at 3:30 am and had to get up at 9:30 so we were both tired and did not want to get up but we had to anyway. We got up took a shower to try and wake us up but instead made us more tired than we were before. Then after our shower we both put on some nicer clothes. My outfit was a black crop top with high waisted black ripped jeans with my hair half so I made a bun and the other half down with white vans while Eve's outfit was a yellow crop top with black ripped high waisted jeans and white vans as well and her hair was curled and put into a ponytail. I decided on throwing a dress into my bag along with other stuff I was gonna take with me to the show for my date with Sam after.

Once we got down stairs we went to eat breakfast and saw the boys already horsing around so me and Eve just shook our heads at them and continued to fix our plates once we sat down and started eating then the boys scooted all the tables for themselves Payton sat next to the wall by me then Sam sat on the other side of me then Huddy by him then Griffin then Anthony then josh then on Eve's side Jackson set next to the wall by Eve then Jayden on the other side of her then after Jayden was Kevin then Mychael then Chris then Caleb then at the very end Chase and all the boys had their breakfast as well they were all chatting with each other while I was quiet and Eve looked at me and gave a face of concern I mouthed to her that I was just tired hoping she wouldn't catch on. Then Payton looked at me and asked if I was alright I said "Yeah I'm fine." Then he said "Are you sure you don't...", just then Sam interrupted Payton harshly "Dude back off if she says she's fine she's fine now back off!", by this time everyone was looking at me and then I gave Eve the face that said I wanted out of here. So she jumped outta her seat but before she could grab me Sam already had his hand over mine roughly and would not let go and Eve tried to pull me free from him but would not budge then I tried to get away from him and he wouldn't let me go. So Payton and Jackson both jumped up and helped me get free of him. I looked at him with complete fear in my eyes and ran off to my room with Eve behind me running after me I slammed the room door in her face to try and by some time to lock myself in the bathroom so I could cry by myself cause I don't like to cry in front of people.

I heard Eve banging in the door to let her in but I ignored her I slide down the door and pulled my knees up to my chest rapped my arms around them and put my head on my arms and cried for 3 hours straight. I looked at my phone the meet and greet was in and hour and a half and I had to make myself more presentable other than a tear stained shirt and dirty pants and I had to redo my makeup so I unlocked the door and Eve stood up and hugged me but I didn't hug back. She looked at me with her sad green eyes and she replied with "Tell me you didn't do what I think you did?" I replied with "I didn't just temporarily removed my emotions they'll be back by in the morning.", then I looked over to see a sad Payton and a concerned Jackson I looked down at my wrist and it was purple and blue and swelled but I had to cover it up. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the bathroom and redid my makeup and changed into a white crop top Adidas shirt with black stripes running down the sleeves then I changed into black ripped jeans and white converse and left my hair the way I had it this morning and walked out of the bathroom once I got outside I was ready to go.

I wanted no questions asked so I walked out the door and into the tour bus with all the other guys but when I walked in they all stared at me so I just walked to the back of the bus and sat on the couch. Then Payton, Jackson, and Eve walked in laughing at something and all sat together at the front couch leaving me with myself to sit with.

Once we got to the place where the show was Jackson, Payton, and Eve walked out together leaving me. After meet and greet was over we were all tired and I was agitated with how many people I had to lie about "falling" on my wrist so when we had all finished eating dinner I went upstairs before anyone else did and grabbed my skateboard. Yeah I skate some just not as much as Eve, anyway my board was a light green almost teal color while Eve's was dark blue. I changed into my skating shoes and raced down to the lobby with my board and went outside.

As I felt the night air hit my face I relaxed and felt like I had no problems anymore so I got on my board and started off, I didn't know where I was going nor did I care I just wanted some me time but of course I wasn't going to get it cause I heard Eve call behind me and I slowed down and stepped off my board and picked it up and looked at her "What do you want Evony and why did you bring the 2 dorks?", I said in a hateful tone. She looked back at me and looked kinda hurt "It's Eve and I brought these 2 dorks to make sure was you was ok.",she replied with the same tone. " I'm fine just need some time to think that's all.", as I replied that I need to calm down. She asked me if I wanted company I said "Sure!" And the boys tagged along. We all started conversations and the boys asked me where I learned to skate and I pointed to Eve who smiled widely. So me and her decided to post something on my account

 So me and her decided to post something on my account

Liked by: Paytonmoormeier, jacksonfelt, Dillion.kote, Eve_skates and 967,584

Malibu.surf: A good night to skate🛹
Tagged: Eve_skates

Comments:
Eve_skates: sure was 😍

jacksonfelt: yep 😎

Paytonmoormeier: was fun with you guys❤️

Dillion.kote: you 2 better be staying outta trouble

Malibu.surf: you know we aren't

Feltfam.payton: wait are all y'all together!!

I spoke up and said "Come on y'all if Ryan finds out we're out he'll kill us all!", so we got back to the hotel and went through the back again. Man was this a interesting day.

————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter until next time peace!! tinynemo