Chapter 6

When I arrived at the beach I was more than pissed. I couldn't believe her! We promised each other since our dads died that we wouldn't let boys come between us and our friendship. But we also promised that over tour we wouldn't leave each other's side. But now she had stepped over the line! How dare she room with Jaden! After I told her everything and trusted her! And then she goes off with the boy I like!

I was walking down the beach when I finally saw her with Jaden sitting on the beach. Making out! Oh that just pissed me off more! That pissed me off so much I started charging towards them. "HEY B*TCH!", I screamed as I tackled her off Jaden. "WHAT THE F*CK!", I heard her scream as their lips disconnected and me and her when rolling towards the water.

When we finally stopped rolling towards the water we broke apart and both stood up, as she looked around to see who did it. When she finally noticed it was me her eyes darted at me. "What the actual f*ck are you doing!?", she screamed at me. " I could ask you the same d*mn question!?" "What! I was just having fun with my bf!" "Oh when did this happen!" "Uh just now since your here!" "OH YOU STUPID B*TCH!", I yelled as I punched her and tackled her into the water. And that's when the whole girl fight happened. She then lunges herself at me and punched me in the jaw. It should have hurt but I was so mad at her at the moment I didn't feel a thing. So we just kept punching each other while pulling hair. That was all until I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me off Mal and I saw the same happen for her. But when I looked at the beach I saw Jaden still sitting there in shock, so who had us. And that's when I looked between the two of us to find Jackson and Payton.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!", Payton screams at us. "Yeah stop!", Jackson says to back him up. "Well she is being a little petty b*tch!", Mal says towards me. "Well at least I wasn't being a little hoe, petty, a** b*tch!", I said back. "OK BOTH OF YOU STOP!", Payton says causing us to come out of our trance. "Ok Jackson take Eve somewhere, while I take Mal somewhere and maybe we can keep these two in one piece for tomorrow.", Payton says as Jackson picks me up bridal style and starts walking me to a hidden part of the beach but stopping to grab my bag on the beach by Jaden, whom I spit at as Jackson carries me away.

When we reach this secret part of the beach Jackson puts me down and walks a little ways out into the water. Which kinda puts me in a shock cause he seems a little down. Should I go back or should I go comfort Jackson, is the things I thought about before making my decision but apparently my legs thought differently as I was heading towards Jackson.

"Hey what's wrong?", I asked standing beside him. "Nothing." "Oh Jackson there is something." "It's nothing!", he said starting to get louder. "Jackson plea...", and that's when he jerked me around to face him and our lips crashed into each other's. It felt so passionate and so warm but yet so new. It felt explorative. Like it was looking for something. And that's when his tongue asked for permission and I let it. I can't help it but want more, the more we got into it.  But after a few minutes he finally broke the kiss. "Why'd you stop?", I said in kind of a pleading  tone. "Jump." Is all he said but I did what he said and the next thing he did was wrap his arms around me and we sped off. I wasn't sure what was going on but we soon ended back up in our hotel room. I didn't know what to think. It was like he had me in some trance.

That's when he threw me down on the bed with him on top of me. "So what now?", I asked still kinda in a daze. "If I do this, you have to promise me something.", he said breathing heavier and heavier. "What is it?" "You can't tell anyone. Promise?" "Sure... but tell anyone what?", I said while we locked on into a daze. "Oh F*ck.", he half whispered as he took off his shirt real quick and put his lips to mine again.

(WARNING IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 12 or 13 plz don't read this next part. I promise you won't miss anything important. And if you keep scrolling past this part I'll leave a note for when you can start reading again. Thank you)