Chapter 8

When we got to his room he let me in and I went into his bathroom and sat on his counter. Then he walked in and got stuff to stop the bleeding. He stood in between my legs cleaning my lip off to try and stop the bleeding then that's when he noticed my black eye "Um Mal you might want to look.", he said as he tapped his left eye. I turned around and looked in the mirror to see my black and blue eye. I groaned in frustration then I looked up at Payton since he's 6'2 or 6'3 (y'all do not come for me if I'm wrong I'm sorry) and I'm 5'4 because I'm short and he was smiling and said "Don't worry you gave her a busted lip and blacked her right eye." I looked down "Whats wrong?" he said I looked at him "I feel bad that's all I didn't mean to I really didn't mean to I didn't want it to go that far." I said with a frown then he gave me a sad face he lifted up my chin and said "Hey it's ok you just wanted your best friend back there is nothing wrong with that but maybe you should of tried a different way other than the way you chose." I shook my head and said "I know."

Then he bent down to look me in my blue eyes while I looked in his brown ones he smiled and I smiled back then he kept getting closer and closer to each other's faces until finally we kissed and we only let go when we both had to breath. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Then he picked me up off the counter by my legs and slammed me into the wall and kissed me again and it finally turned into a make out session.

He swiped at my bottom lip asking for entry which I declined I was gonna make him work for it which he did not like. He squeezed my butt and I gasped and he took this as an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth and we stayed like that for what seemed like hours but in reality had only been an hour. He finally put me down and I realized how short I was to him and I gave him a pouty face and he just laughed. Then he had a idea "What if you just stay with me I'm sure Josh wouldn't mind staying with Jaden?", and smiled but then I said "I don't know Payton I don't wanna take Josh's spot." Then his cute smile disappeared and I felt bad so I said "Fine but let me check with Jaden and you check with josh." Then I walked out of the bathroom I was about to go out the door then I turned around to say something and he was dancing in the bathroom and I started laughing and he heard me and blushed really hard and I giggled and walked out the door and went to the room me and Jaden shared.

When I walked in Josh was in the room with Jaden beside him going through TikTok, then I decided to ask Jaden so I said "Jaden can you come here?", he shook his head yes and I walked into the bathroom then I asked him "Hey would it be ok if Josh roomed with you while I roomed with Payt?", he just smiled "Nah I don't mind just ask josh." I shook my head yes and walked out to sit on the bed next to Josh he looked up at me and I looked at him and he said "What's up?", and smiled. I smiled back and asked him "Hey would you mind rooming with josh while I roomed with Payton?" He shook his head and said "No I don't mind at all but thanks for asking anyway?" I said "Your welcome. Then as I was walking to the door "Oh Mal can you and Payt just pack my stuff and put it outside the door?" I replied with "I don't mind." and he mumbled a thanks and handed me his room key and I handed mine to him. Right before the door closed they both shouted "Don't have to much fun!" I turned around and said "were no-" then the door shut in my face before I could finish what I was gonna say and you could hear both boys laughing like idiots, so I turned around and got my new room key out and opened the door.

I saw Payton look at me and he said "What did he say?", biting the inside of his lip. D*mn that's hot then I pretend to act sad "Payt he said..." and I paused for a moment then smiled and said "Yes!" his smile went wide and he picked me up and swung me around "Hey I'm not a baby!" he laughed "Your right so we gotta make you one.", he picked me up bridal style and and carried me around the room rocking me.

A few minutes went by of us laughing and messing around and I started to get hungry so I told him and he decided to walk somewhere and get food and was gonna bring Jackson but then he decided against it and we went to get food by the time we got back it was 4:00 in the morning so we quickly ran knocked on Jackson's and Eve's door and sat them some food down with a note saying it was from us and went on to our room, once we both got in and got showers we decided that it was time to go to bed. So we turned off hunger games and got ready for bed once we both laid down he was on one side facing one way and I was on the other side facing the other way and we fell asleep. But about an hour later I woke up from a bad dream and looked at the clock to see it was only 5:20 in the morning and I decided to get up and go and sit in the window seal and watched the cars go by. Then I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around me and I looked to see Payton and scooted my feet so that he could sit on the other side of the window since it was huge.

He looked out the window for a few minutes then looked at me and asked "What you doing up M?" I wanted to tell him what my dream was about so bad but I refused and decided to say "Just had a bead dream that's all.", and gave him a weary smile. Then he yawned and I knew he was tired so I decided to go back to sleep and make him to. We both walked over and got back in bed. I laid down in the middle of the bed hoping we could, I don't know cuddle maybe so I could try and get this dream off my mind and that's what he did he turned over and faced me and was face to face with mine he wrapped his arm around me gently but firmly like he was trying to protect me from something. I buried my head into his chest and he put his head on top of mine and my eyes started to get heavier and heavier till finally I was asleep and so was he.

————————————————————
Hi guys so part 2 of this that took me 2 days to write. I know sad isn't it😢😂 anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter tinynemo