Chapter 18

Eve's POV
I'm still confused about all that Payton said last night but I know enough to keep me and my friends safe, but I still haven't told my mom yet and I'm honestly scared to. After what I did to Mal, I don't wanna do the same thing to her. So I've been thinking what if I don't go back and I just like fake my death... I mean I could probably live with Jackson then cause his parents know about him right?

"Hey baby.", I hear from down the hallway. When I look up I see Jackson walking to me with two Starbucks drinks. "Hey.", I said in a weak voice. "Are you ok?", he asked as he sat down beside me and handed me my drink. "Yeah I'm fine...?" "Ok if you say..." "Does your family know?", I blurted out all of a sudden, which shocked him. "Ummm...well my mom knows but my dad I'm not sure. Like I talked to my mom about it and she said my dad had the same powers and stuff, and he comes to me in dreams but I've never really thought about it. Why?" "Well?", and that's when I was about to tell him when I saw Payton come out of the room. "Come on guys she is up, and wants to do something!", Payton said as he leads her out of the room with her and his skate boards. "Are you sure that's smart, you know with the stitches and stuff?", I said standing up with Jackson concerned. "Yeah it'll be fine.", Mal said as she grabbed her skateboard from Pay and ran on down the hallway. "Come on slow pokes!", she yelled as she turned the corner. "Come on guys!", Payton says as he follows behind.

"Hey it's ok if you don't want to go.", Jackson says as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulder. "Would it be mean if I didn't?" "No of course not." "I'm not sure.", I said as he took my hand and turned me around back to our room. When we got in there he threw a suit at me and he grabbed his trunks. "What are we doing?", I asked as he shut the bathroom door with him inside. "Just change it's a surprise." "Ok I guess.", I said as I speed changed outside by the bed. When he came out he threw me his shirt he was just wearing and grabbed our phones and some other stuff as I through his shirt on. "Come on.", he said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the hotel.

After about a 30 minutes of driving I was convinced he had gotten us lost. "Hey do you even know where your going?", I asked facing him as he had one arm out of the Jeep we rented. "You'll see.", he said as he looked at me with a flirty look and turned back towards the road. "Of course.", I said facing back out towards the ocean as he laughed.
Jackson's Snap

Eve's Snap