Chapter 10

Mal's pov
I woke up in Payton's arms with him slightly snoring I looked at the clock 9:30. I decided to get dressed and go downstairs to get me and him breakfast. When I got down there I saw Ryan on his phone so I rolled my eyes and started fixing Payton's and mines breakfast. As I was just about to head back up to the room someone grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around kinda rudely. I turned around to see Ryan I gave a fake smile and asked him "What's up?"  "I got a surprise for you!" he said all smiley. I gave him a confused look "What??", he grinned "Well I got you into WSL" my mouth dropped, he got me into 'Worlds Surfing League' competition "How the hell did you get me in that I haven't competed at all!" I said still in shock "Well I know a few guys and they might have pulled a few string because I heard you liked to surf from your mom and brother and Eve." Then I set my trays down and engulfed him in a big hug and he hugged. I thanked him and he nodded his head "It starts at 3 be there at 2 to warm ok." I shook my head and grabbed my trays and took the elevator back to my room after I got in the door I still see Payton still asleep so I set the food down and grabbed my phone and quickly took a picture.

Then I walked over to the bed and sat down, he had a piece of hair in his face so I gently took my finger and scooted it over to the side of his face then kissed his cheek before I decided to scare him, I stood up and thought of what I could do. Then a idea popped into my head and I walked over to the side of the bed he was on then screamed, he woke up quickly and freaked out and fell outta bed. When he hit the ground he groaned, I laughed and he looked up to see me so he grabbed my hand and yanked me down to fall right beside of him with my arm over him and him smiling at me. "Morning beautiful." Ahhhh his morning voice is perfect "Morning  sleepy head." I said playing with his messy hair. He took his arm that was underneath me and lifted me up and laid me on him. I put my chin on his stomach and looked at him while he propped his back up on the nightstand and looked at me smiling. I decided to tell him the good news so I sat on his lap facing him "Hey I got something to tell you." I said in a sad voice "What is it baby?" "So Ryan came up to me today." "What did he say?!", he said in a angry tone then his eyes looked like they were getting red. "Baby?"I said, as I sat up on his lap and put my hand on his cheek, and he calmed down instantly and leaned his head into my hand and I rubbed his cheek with my thumb. Then I continued "So anyways he came up to me and said he GOT ME IN WSL! which is the World Surfing League!!" He looked shocked "Wait you surf and you didn't tell me!" He looked shocked "Surprise!", and he hugged me then he asked "What time do we have to be there?" "We gotta be there at 2 so I can get signed in and warmed up then it starts at 3." I smiled I was so excited this is my first time ever getting to compete at WSL and I was so nervous but excited. Payton leaned in and so did I and finally or lips connected and we finally let go "Did that help with the nerves?" he asked.  I smirked "I don't know, maybe you should go it again." he got the hint and smirked then we connected our lips again and this time he moved down to neck and started kissing everywhere until he found a good spot and I moaned. He smirked against my neck and went back to that spot and started sucking on it then he moved down a sucked into another spot, then another, then another.
1 hour later*

Mal's private story