Chapter 15

Eve's POV
"Jackson, go check on Mal.", Payton instructs. "What? I thought we were gonna do this together?!", Jackson said stepping up to Payton. "We are but I'm still stronger so if they come for me I'll be fine, but I can't protect all of us. So just go please.", he said grabbing Jackson's shoulders. Jackson stopped and thought for a few seconds which concerned me a lot. "Fine but I owe you.", he said as he ran off back to the hotel.

"You guys are scaring me. Can't you just tell me, please.", I said sitting on the curb on the break of tears. Payton must have noticed cause he sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close, so my head could rest on his shoulder. "Well the truth is...well your different than the rest of us." "What do you mean?" "Like you are a very rare type. Like have you noticed how you only have hunger at a certain time, and how you can only remember and feel certain things at certain times?" "Yeah but that still doesn't tell me anything.", I said sitting up and looking at him. "Eve are you sure your parents never told you or acted weird around you?" "Well my dad died and my mom said to always be careful of who you could become or who you befriend." "Well that's for a good reason." "Why?", I asked leaning back on his shoulder. "Well Eve... your not just a vampire." "What?", I asked getting sort of scared, making me sit up fast and look into his eyes. "Your a trybrid.", he said as I stared deeply at the sky. "So I'm a mix of three different mystical things?" "Yes, but I only have noticed two and can't figure out the third one yet. But trust me it will show up eventually." "So what is these two so far?" "Well the Vampire part is a duh now and I have noticed the wolf side of you because you stop feeling and forget what you are doing." "So how do I find the third one?" "Well I have a idea of what it is, but we have to go somewhere more private to know for sure." "Ok let's go!", I said with excitement jerking Payton to his feet. "This way.", he said taking my hand leading me off into the abandoned part of the city.

After about a good five minutes of running we finally ended up in a abandoned hotel. "So what are we gonna do here?", I asked looking around. "This.", he said bringing out a old looking book, from behind a shelf. "Um what is that?", I asked taking it from him and starting to flip through the pages. "It's a witches grimwire." He stated which made me give him a strange look. "Basically a witches magic book.", he stated which made me actually understand. "So what am I supposed to do with it?" "Read one and see what happens." He said backing up, away from me. "Ok?"

I flipped through most of the book when I finally found one that looks easy. It was a levitation spell. "Ok I'm gonna try this one.", I said looking up to Payton for a ok, which he gave with a side smile. After that I closed my eyes like the book said and lifted my hand in front of me. I sat there for a few minutes when I felt a tap on the shoulder. When I opened my eyes I saw Payton floating around above me. "What are you doing up there.". I said with a laugh. "Nothing, just floating around.", he said making us both laugh. "Can I come down now?" "Yeah, I guess.", I said with a laugh as I slowly lowered my hand down. "Well we now know the third category.", he said picking me up and running us back to the hotel.

When we arrived back I was greeted by Jackson, with open arms. "What happened?", he asked looking in my hand and seeing the old book. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow, I promise.", I said pulling him into a bigger hug.

When we finally got back to our floor, we all agreed it would be best to tell Mal tomorrow and have me and Payton switch rooms again, because who knows what Mal would do if she saw Eve in the morning.  "Goodnight.", I said to Payton with a hug. "Goodnight sweet girl.", he said into my ear. "And don't worry things will be fine.", he said as he released me and started walking towards Mals room.

When I finally got into mine and Jackson's room I started grabbing stuff to shower when I saw a sparkle in the corner of my eye. What the heck. I though as I saw a jewel sticking out of the witches book. It was a old rustic looking jewel, with a diamond in the middle. It was beautiful and looked important so I put it on but tucked it under my clothes so no one would see it. "Eve?", Jackson said startling me. "Yeah?", I said turned fully around into his body. "You know it's sunrise already?" "Wait what?", I said speeding to the curtains. When I looked outside he was right. "Ugh!" I said speeding off to the bathroom and back out with my hair wet. "Did you just take a speed shower?", he asked. "Yeah. Is that a problem?" "No it's just smooth.", he stated before kissing me very passionately.

As me and Jackson broke the kiss I looked up at him and tackled him on the bed. "Woah, someone's eager.", he said with a smirk. "No I'm just giving a little preview of later." I said with a wink as I kissed him and speeded off of him and grabbed my skateboard and phone. "So it's a later thing?", he said speeding off the bed to right in front of me, with my back against the wall. "I don't know. You'll have to find out." I said as I slid under his arm and out the door to the skating park.

<3: jacksonfelt, paytonmoormeier, Malibu_surfs, and 893,675 others

Eve.skates: The Only Normal Thing In My Life🛹🤍

*Comments Disabled*
________________________________
•1047 words•
June 2,2020🌻
wdw_045