Chapter 3

Eve's POV
It was about 10 seconds after Ryan told us the boys were coming when we heard like a herd come out of the elevator down the hall. "Is that them?", Mal asked, in a concerned voice. "Yep, good luck.", Ryan stated as he went to go take a call. "What if we got on a tour with a bunch of little boys?", I asked as we both laughed at that.

I guess we got distracted talking about them cause the next minute I felt someone wrap their arms around me into a hug. "Um excuse me?", I said jerking myself around to face who ever just did that. And when I turned around I was face to face with the cutest boy I've ever seen. He had light brown, fluffy hair, and a mix of green and blue eyes. Then I also noticed he had tons of freckles, and he smelled like the ocean, so I'm guessing he is from the east or west coast. "Oh sorry, it was for a tiktok.", he said turning around facing the phone that another boy had.

That's when I noticed the boy filming was the boy from the plane. "Sam?", Mal started from behind me. "Wait Mal and Eve?", he said in shock. "What are you doing here?", I asked. "Oh I'm on tour, and now I guess I see you two are too." "Wait you guys know each other?", this other boy pops in. "Well we've just met. But who are you?", Mal says kinda rude. "Oh yeah. I'm Jackson.", the cute boy states. "Well where are the other boys.", Ryan comes back in asking. "Oh there in the meeting room.", Sam states. "And why are they in there?" "Well me and Jackson was gonna do a tiktok, so we told them to stay in there." "That's not a responsibility at the moment! Now go and get the other boys so the girls can meet them.", Ryan said harshly. "Okay.", Jackson said kinda defeated, as he ran off for the others.

"I'm so sorry ladies, I told you they can really act like children at times.", Ryan says still looking at his phone. "Well maybe if you stopped looking at your phone so much.", Mal said under her breathe. "What?", Ryan asked trying to make her repeat. "Oh nothing.", Mal states. Then Ryan walks off again to answer a phone call. Does he ever get off his phone is what I want to know.

"Hey ladies!", we hear one boy say as he walks up to us. This boy is very skinny and actually looks our age, with his light, light brown hair that is hanging over both sides of his face. "Hey.", me and Mal say. "I'm Payton, and this is Jaden, Josh, Chase, Dylan, Mychael, Kevin, Griffin, Anthony, Chris, Caleb, and another Chase but we call him LilHuddy, which is his insta name.", Payton finished with a little laugh. "I'm Eve and this is Mal.", I say. "Well what did you girls have planned for today?", Chase talks in. "Well nothing really, maybe just hang around or take a tour of the city.", Mal says. "Why don't you girls hang out with some of us?", Jaden says. "Well what did you guys have planned?" "Well we were also gonna tour the city and do some tiktoks and YouTube, around here and there.", Josh states. "Well I guess we can.", I said with a giggle. "Well I don't know about you guys but I have editing to work on so maybe another time.", Huddy chimes in. "Oh yeah your right, and we won't have much time once tour starts.", Dylan agrees. "Well then who all wants to go, or can go?", Payton asks. That's when Jackson, Sam, Payton, Anthony, Jaden and Josh say they can and step away from the group. "Ok well this is your crew.", Josh says. "Well let's go!", Jaden says in a girly voice which makes us all laugh as we head out.