2

Jimin's eyes fluttered open. He lifted his hand to shield himself from the harsh light the single bulb hanging from the ceiling produced.

 He looked around, face immediately dropping as he remembered where he was and why he was there; Namjoon and Taehyung were beating him up.

After a few moments passed however, his eyebrows furrowed, noticing the room was now completely empty, devoid of anyone but himself. 

He shook his head. 

...They left? 

Cautiously, he sat up and was immediately met with dizziness and searing pain in his side. He winced as he slowly lifted his shirt, revealing the several large, near black bruises that littered his rib cage. 

Tears pinched at the back of his eyes as he lowered the shirt, shoulders dropping in resignation. 

He lifted his hand to the back of his head, and again, winced at the pain after touching a particularly tender area.

 Despite his ribs, legs, arms, and pounding head screaming at him to stop, he pushed himself up, stumbling into the metal shelves lining the walls and knocking down various cleaning supplies in the process. 

He grabbed onto the edge of the shelves for stability and limped his way along them to the door. 

Upon reaching it he quickly brought his hand up and twisted the handle, only to find that it didn't turn. He desperately wiggled it a few more times, sighing deeply after accepting that it simply wasn't going to open. 

He let himself slowly slide down the door and tucked his knees into his chest, wrapping his arms around them immediately afterwards. 

"Of course." He whispered softly, letting the dam holding his tears back burst. 

He choked out a sob, trying to stay as silent as he could.

 He hated crying. It always made him feel weak and pathetic, especially since once the tears started, he could never stop them. They had a mind of their own. 

The quick, deep breaths he took in between soft sobs hurt his ribs, which only wanted to make him cry more.

He began scratching at his thighs, itching to release some of his frustration. He grit his teeth and sniffled, wanting, needing to ease the pain, even if only a little.

  He looked around the room, vision blurred by tears, seeing nothing but bottles upon bottles of different chemicals.

 Painfully, he pushed himself up and off of the floor, hiccing as he eyed all the of the different labels.

Stumbling over to the other side, he picked up and put down several different containers until he finally found a bottle that piqued his interest.

He slowly picked it up, tracing over the raised words with his slender fingers, lips trembling as he swallowed hard. 

Ammonia. 

With one final deep breath, he fluttered his porcelain eyes closed and, with shaking hands, began twisting it open. 

____________________________________

"My god. What's taking Jin so long? I just wanna get this over with and take a fucking nap."

Hoseok scoffed and shook his head. 

"...Of course you do Yoongi." He rolled his eyes and looked down at his watch.

The boys stood in the courtyard, waiting for their particularly slow hyung to join the group.

"He's doing another make up test." Jungkook muttered lazily, not looking up from his phone.