28

Okay, literally I'm so sorry for the long hiatus. I have this story planned out to the very end, but in bullet points and not like, scene by scene, so I had a bit of writers block fleshing it all out, but here it is. Admittedly this chapter, especially compared to the last one is pretty short and there's not a lot going on in it, and I understand that's a little disappointing because the wait was so long, but there's gotta be a bit of calm after the storm before the even bigger storm hits lmao. 

 Don't worry though. Now that I've got the writing flow back I'll be pumping out chapters much more frequently. Thank you all for sticking with me and being patient with me! I hope you'll enjoy the chapter regardless! 

Thank you, now read on, ya weeb. <3 

Jimin sucked in a nervous breath between his teeth as he slowly packed his things, mentally preparing to leave his third period class and head to lunch. 

He was excited to see Yugyeom and the others of course, but after what happened yesterday, he understandably couldn't help but feel hesitant to walk out into the hallway. 

His heart dropped at the memory of running into Taehyung out of nowhere, the scowl he had on his face as he looked down at him and reignited the crippling fear he and the rest of BTS had instilled in him over time. A slow shiver snaked its way down his spine as he bit his bottom lip. 

He sighed softly. 

Come on, Jimin. Just pack your stuff and go. If you run into him again then...just...

He furled his lips and shook his head. He couldn't think of anything. 

His shoulders dropped in resignation as he nervously cracked his knuckle with his thumb. 

I'm gonna have to leave this class at one point or another. Let's just...get it over with. 

With a subtle nod, he mustered up all the courage he had in his body and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He headed for the doorway, hesitating for a few seconds before stepping out into the hallway and joining the flood of students who marched forward without a care in the world. 

He walked forward, carefully examining his surroundings, tightening the grip he had on his backpack straps and quickening the pace of his steps. 

 Just a little further and we're already at the courtyard doors. 

He smiled softly to himself, a newfound spark of determination flooding through his veins.

You're going to be fine Jimin. You're paranoid over nothi-

A large, sharp blade in the form of two soft taps on his shoulder completely cut through his thoughts and paralyzed him. 

He stopped in the middle of the hallway, eyes wide, the students walking past giving him a strange look as they weaved around him. 

He gulped, taking in a deep breath before fluttering his eyes closed. 

Just as he was about to turn around, a soft, sweet voice spoke up. 

"Miss me?" 

He furrowed his eyebrows and swallowed, heart palpitating hard in his chest as a small figure suddenly slid in to view. 

He threw his head back and sighed out in relief. 

He shook his head, a soft smile gracing his furled lips. 

"Hi Dami." He spoke in a soft tone, smiling down at her. 

She laughed sweetly and nodded. 

"Hi Minnie."