5

Someone said that the TW's before things happen ruins the suspense of the scene. I'm really sorry if you feel that way, but It wouldn't feel right for me to fling a whole triggering scene in front of you guys, and have one of you get hurt from it. Unfortunately this is my writing style, and I don't stray away from such topics or censor too much, so the trigger warnings are gonna have to be a thing. Sorry if that disappoints you guys. I hope you will keep reading.

This chapter will be dealing with suicidal ideology and a suicide attempt. I don't think this specific chapter is that important to the story, as the next chapter will go off of what happened, and you pretty much know. Please go ahead and skip this chapter if it will be too much for you.

Thank you so much. Stay safe. :)

Jimin sat on his bed, staring blankly at his grey walls.

This is what he's been doing ever since he got home Friday.

It's Sunday.

If Yugyeom gets hurt, it will be all my fault.
All because he was just trying to be nice to me.
All because I responded to him.

How could I be so selfish? I should have known this is what would happen if I talked to anyone.

I ruined a kids life for my own personal gain.
I'm a terrible person.

Jimin's thoughts looped endlessly, like a broken record. He'd brought someone else into his mess, an innocent guy.

Yugyeom did nothing wrong.
I was the one who brought him into this.
Why shouldn't I be the one to stop it?
I should die.
Maybe then they'll leave him alone.
____________________________________

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung flinched after a loud snap took him out of his trance.

"God, what?" He rolled his eyes.

"Are you coming with us or not? Remember? Me, you, and Jungkook need to go to walmart to get ingredients so Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon can cook dinner. That was the deal. We shop, they cook, we all eat delicious munchies. If you dump your share of the workload on me and kook I swear to God I will be eating every last ounce of your portion."

"Whatever."

Hoseok smiled, satisfied.

Taehyung barely listened to Hoseok's tangent, though. He had other, more important things on his mind.

Despite that, he reluctantly stood up, stretched, and followed them to the car.

"Who's driving?" Taehyung asked; and when both boys looked at him with the same blank-stare paired with a creepy little smile- he knew the answer:

It was him. He will be driving.

He sighed as Hoseok threw him the keys.
____________________________________

Jimin stood up from his bed, after nearly 42 hours of sitting in the same position. His back cracked loudly, resulting in a little moan.

What are you? A slut? Gross. Someone like you should never make that sound.

Embarrassed of himself, Jimin sighed softly, and made his way out of the door.