4

Namjoon opened the door to the back seat, and sat next to a sleeping Suga.

"What could he possibly be doing? I wish he'd hurry up. I'm hungry. I want Panda Express." Jin whined.

"We just had lunch." Namjoon sighed.

"What's wrong with a man wanting general tsos huh?"

Namjoon shook his head.

"Maybe he had to piss?" Jin yawned yet again.

"Nah. He would've at least gotten me like he was going to. I didn't even see him, I just got the text."

"Hm. Whatever it is, I just want him to hurry."
____________________________________

For some reason...

Taehyung was fucking furious.

He gripped the smaller boys shoulders, and pushed him into the lockers, Eliciting a groan from him. He held both of his own hands on either side of Jimin's ' head, trapping him.

"Who was that?" Taehyung asked, his face perilously close to Jimin's.

Jimin gulped.

"I d-don't know him I-...I just met him-"

A sudden bang on the locker caused Jimin to violently flinch, subconsciously raising his hands in defense.

Taehyung grabbed the younger's arms and ripped them from in front of his face.

He pointed in between his eyes.

"Don't fucking lie to me. You're slipping into dangerous territory Jimin. I'm fucking warning you."

Taehyung was seething.

Jimin hiccuped as tears ran down his face yet again.

"I don't know him! I just met him t-today!" He cried, covering his face with his dainty hands.

Taehyung put his hands on his hips and tried not to do anything that would get him arrested.

He suddenly turned around and grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair.

Jimin yelped, and was forced to bend sideways, as Taehyung walked forward. It was as if he was pulling a dog by it's collar.

Jimin hissed in pain, as Taehyung grabbed precisely the spot he hit his head on the day before. He was begging, praying, that a teacher would see this and make it stop, but no one came.

Taehyung dragged jimin all the way outside, to the vending machine square that unfortunately for Jimin, was currently devoid of anyone.

Taehyung threw him on the floor.

He took a second to breathe in deeply.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Who was he? Give me a name." Taehyung was calm, but Jimin knew, that that was ten times worse than anything else. If he messes up, then the storm will come.

Jimin shifted his eyes. "I d-don't know. He never told m-me."

Taehyung smiled. And then he chuckled.

And then he laughed.

"Okay."

At this point, Jimin was terrified.

Taehyung began walking away, leaving Jimin in the square.

Jimin began shaking. He knew something was wrong.