6

Jimin sat in the corner of his room, head tucked between his knees, arms wrapped around them.

He'd woken up Monday morning, confused, and unable to speak. When he sat up and saw the damage, he remembered everything.

His ceiling fan was now on the floor, bent and snapped. Wires stuck haphazardly out of the socket. broken chunks of ceiling were scattered along the floor, leaving white, chalk-like dust everywhere on the ground. Draping innocently over the wreckage was the rope; to think something so simple caused so much damage.

Upon seeing it all, Jimin immediately stood up, walked to the corner, and sat.

It's been three days. He hasn't moved an inch.
____________________________________

"Kook, pass the lighter."

Namjoon held the small glass bong up to his lips, and Jungkook placed the torch in his outstretched hand, sitting back himself, taking a deep breath.

All 6 members of BTS sat under the bleachers, skipping 7th period and smoking pot. It was somewhat of a tradition between them.

"Have you guys ever realized how pretty the clouds are? How blue the sky is? How crisp the air feels on your skin? We just don't appreciate the world enough. We take so much for granted."

Jungkook sighed, and laid on his back, staring at the sky through the gaps in the bleachers.

Suga chuckles.

"Kook's faded." He says, taking the bong from Namjoon, who blinked rapidly and smiled, showing off his dimples.

Hoseok looked around at his crew. He sniffles.

"I love you guys. And I'm not just saying that. I really love you guys, and I appreciate everything you do. If it weren't for you guys and dancing, I'd probably be in a bad situation."

"Awww Hoobiiiii!" Jin fell into Hoseoks' lap, smiling up at him, and hugging him once he saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Hobi always gets so lovey when he's stoned." Jin laughed.

Taehyung looked at his hands. The front of them, the back of them, the sides. The rings that adorned them. The lines on his palms that formed a crooked 'M'. His swirly finger prints, the way the middle finger on his right hand was ever-so slightly crooked.

"Why do these hands hurt instead of heal?" He muttered softly.

Suga looked up, eyes blood shot with a sly, gummy smile on his face.

"V...if your hands hurt, you should put...bandaids."

Everyone looked at Suga as he smiled confidently, proud of his statement. Silence ensued for a few seconds...and then loud, sudden laughter boomed between the six of them.

Taehyung held his belly and sat up, in pain from the laughter.

He took the bong from Suga's outstretched hand, and took a long, deep toke. He passed the bong to Jungkook, after tilting his head back, closing his eyes, and blowing the smoke out.

His smile soon faded, as the question popped back into his mind.

He looked at his hands again, and with a sigh, dropped them on his lap.

"Where...do you guys think...Jimin is? He hasn't had...hasn't come...to school for like 3 days. I don't think he ever even like...minded.. missed a day before this...day?"

Jungkook sat up, looked over at Taehyung, and chuckled.

"Nice sentence." He smiled.

He put his lips to the bong, and lit the bowl. Taehyung watched as Jungkook sucked his cheeks in, pulling the bowl up and clearing it.