16

"Look at him." Jungkook repeated softly, voice breaking. 

Namjoon clenched his jaw and grabbed the younger's hands, ripping them away from his shirt. 

"Get the fuck off of me." He muttered quietly, glaring daggers into the floor. 

Junkook shook his head. 

"Can't you see it though? He's had enough." 

Jin put his hands on his hips, shaking his head and furrowing his eyebrows. 

"What the fuck do you want us to do Jungkook? Feel sorry for this asshole?" He motioned in Jimin's direction. 

Jungkook clenched his fists. 

"No! I'm not saying we should feel sorry for him...I just..." 

He took a breath. 

"Lately this shit's been...it's been going past just fucking around with him." 

He shook his head. 

"The other day Hobi said Suga pulled some 'perv shit.' What could that possibly mean? And today? You're going to undress him? That's fucking.....it's just too far. It's too far." 

Junkgook completed his sentence with his hands on his hips, relieved to have gotten his point across despite not really knowing how to express it. 

"We don't have to stop...fucking with him...but like-..." 

He sighed. 

"Just...there needs to be boundaries. He's a person still. We can't just fucking violate him, you know?" 

He whispered that last part and exhaled deeply, closing his eyes. 

 He didn't want to hurt Jimin at all anymore...but he knew that that wasn't an option. The boys would never agree to it, Taehyung would probably punch him upon even hearing that he wanted to protect him, and how was he even supposed to bring it up in the first place?

'Hey. You know the kid that destroyed our friend? The one we've been torturing for over a year? Let's go ahead and stop that.' 

 He tried his best to make it seem like he didn't care about Jimin, but cringed internally thinking about how his shaky voice must have betrayed him. 

He thought about how he felt when he saw Jimin cry and shake while Jin rubbed his hands all over him. It sent a massive pang of jealousy through his heart and hurt him more than anything ever had before. He couldn't stop himself from reacting the way he did. 

His hands shook as he looked over to the boy, heart breaking as he swallowed the lump in his throat.  

I'm sorry, Jimin. 

Namjoon shook his head, looking over to the boy shivering violently up against the wall. 

"He's just...he's a fucking crybaby." He said, crossing his arms, sticking his tongue into the side of his cheek. "This isn't even the worse we've done." 

An awkward silence filled the room. The only thing that could be heard was Jimin's hushed sobs and quiet murmurs. 

Jin sighed. 

"If I'm being honest, I really don't care what you say, Kook. Namjoon's right, he's overreacting...and even if he is, so what? What are you suggesting we do? Stop? Apologize?" 

He scoffed. 

"Never in a million fucking years. Not after what he did." 

He looked over to a violently crying Jimin, a lump forming in his throat and a pang in his heart as he looked down at the floor.