31

Disclaimer: I love lil mochi chim and every other character in this story with all my heart. Every single character in this story I absolutely adore. Everything being said about them Is solely for story purposes, please understand that. <3 I say this because someone asked me if I hated Jimin and it sorta rubbed me the wrong way. I don't want anyone to think that I hate anyone here because I give them a hard time in this book. I absolutely do not. This is only a story born from my twisted mind. I'm sorry if I made any of you uneasy by reading. I'd just like to remind you all that this is, in fact just a story and it does not reflect the people in it or the way I view them in any form. Thank you for reading. 

Also sorry for long hiatus, I lazy. 

Anyway...I love you all! 

Now...read on, ya weeb.

Jimin smiled as he re-read the texts from his group chat while standing at his locker, waiting for the boys to come join him so they could leave. 

His calm disposition contrasted heavily with the students zipping quickly past him in opposite directions, eager to leave school to get home for the day.

 He used to be one of those people, rushing to get out of what he once thought of as his own personal hell, only to escape to his apartment, where the deafening silence fueled the crippling loneliness he had to deal with on a daily basis. 

Today however, he stayed. He stayed and waited for his friends so he could hang out with them after school. It was something that seemed so simple, so normal, but for Jimin, it was huge.  

Being able to hang out with Got7--or Got8, now that he was a part of it, whenever he wanted to felt like something out of a movie. It reminded him of the life he once had, the life that seemed so far away it felt like it didn't even happen. 

Being with those boys, being able to call them his friends...it gave him hope that maybe one day, with their help, he could be who he once was. The person who loved himself, the person who loved life and lived it to the fullest. 

With each passing day he smiled more, he laughed more, he spoke more.  He was starting to feel true, genuine happiness, a feeling he hadn't had for a very long time now.

 Got7...they seemed to care so much about him, they always wanted to make sure he was okay and they never forced him to do anything he didn't want to do. They'd ask him what he wanted to do and when he wanted to do it and it was done. They tried their hardest to always make him feel loved and heard and included. 

They tried their best to always put a smile on Jimin's face. 

For the first time in forever, Jimin felt like maybe being alive wasn't the worst thing in the world. 

He shook his head as he bit his lip, a soft giggle escaping his mouth as he re-read the words across his screen, wondering how they were always so. fucking. funny. 

Got8 like my ass 😩😳👅💦

JaeJae👺:  Guys pls who wants to skip 7th with me I cant do this anymore im so close to ending my life

JacksOFF 😂🙌🏼: LMAO same. I mean i'll come but i probably shouldn't