21

Yugyeom's breath caught in his throat as he racked his blank brain, searching desperately for an answer.

"u-Uh..ha. I-I-.." 

He stumbled over his words as Jimin looked up at him pointedly, lips parted, eyebrows furrowed. 

He scratched the back of his head. 

"I-I...I just...figured, you know? That's kinda what everyone wears." 

Jimin narrowed his eyes. 

"...Right." 

He scoffed before shaking his head, smiling. 

"You're a weirdo Yugyeom." He laughed softly. 

Yugyeom smiled down at him, letting out an awkward chortle himself. 

"I don't disagree." 

___________________________________________________________________________________-

Taehyung's breath hitched in his throat as he inhaled deeply. 

Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Suga's faces all dropped noticeably. 

After a few moments of silence passed, Jungkook laughed awkwardly, forcing a smile. "That's...cool man. What did you guys do to him?" He bit the inside of his cheek as he swallowed. 

Yuta laughed. "We didn't get to do much." 

He paused as he breathed out, placing his hands on his hips. 

"Mostly because we already have something planned out, but also because Joon called right when we were in the middle of messing with him." 

Jungkook nodded, closing his eyes. 

"That boy is so fucking cute though. As soon as I saw him it took everything in me not to just grab his face and kiss him." Yuta shook his head as a smirk stretched across his lips. 

Taehyung bit his lip hard and clenched the one fist he had. 

Mark furrowed his eyebrows and curled his lips inward. He ran a hand through his hair as he breathed out. 

"You know-"

He paused. 

He laughed humorlessly and shook his head. "What pissed me off is that he really tried to act like nothing happened at all...like he didn't ruin my entire life and like he didn't fuck you guys over as well." 

Taehyung swallowed and closed his eyes. 

"How much nerve do you have to have to do that?" He scoffed. 

Suga sighed. 

"I mean...It was a long time ago." Everyone snapped their heads towards him, and after a brief silence,  Mark rolled his eyes.  

"So what?"  Irritation dripped heavily off of his tone. 

Suga shook his head. "Why now? He hasn't even seen you since it happened. Why are you just now planning something?"