14

Namjoon let a soft chuckle escape his lips as he locked his phone.

He sighed and shook his head.

Whelp, here goes nothing.

He stood up and rested his knuckles on his desk, drawing the attention of the entire classroom.

He raised his hand with a smile, and whistled, causing Mrs. Jung to snap her head in his direction.

She raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing? What is it?"

He smiled.

"Do you have any plans Saturday?"

A wave of whispers and confused faces flooded the classroom.

Mrs. Jung tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Just a meeting for my Human Studies club. Why? Are you interested in joining?"

Namjoon shook his head smiling, and looked down at his desk.

He bit his lip and looked back up at his teacher.

"Nah, I don't want to join your club. It's too bad though."

He parted his lips slightly, and stared at her with a captivating gaze, dimples showing prominently.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to join me for dinner."

The entirety of the class's jaws dropped at the comment.

Mrs. Jung was entranced, at a loss for words, and then suddenly she regained her composure.

"Th-That's! T-That's so i-incredibly r-rude and inappropriate!"

Namjoon chuckled.

"I'm sorry Ms."

She shook her head, eyes dangerous as she walked over to her desk.

Without sitting, she pulled a slip from her drawer and filled it out quickly.

Her heels clicked loudly as she sped walked over to Namjoon's desk.

"Here. Get out. Now." She states shortly.

Namjoon smiles, and takes the slip from her outstretched hand. He swings his backpack over his shoulder, flashing one last smirk at her before exiting class.

He laughs at himself as he walked down the hallway.

That might've been overkill.

_________________________________________________________________________

Jimin sat in his second period class, head down on his desk.

His teacher noted his state today and just let him sleep, when usually he was an advocate for dropping books loudly next to students to wake them up.

He droned on with the lesson until a soft knock on the door interrupted him. Furrowing his eyebrows, he opened the door, and students noticed it was their grade's class president.

They murmured quietly, nosily trying to listen into their conversation.

After a few nods and soft-spoken words between the two, the president left after handing him a slip of paper. Mr. Lin quickly made his way over to a resting Jimin.

All eyes were on him as he put his hand on Jimin's back, shaking him gently.

Jimin lifted his head and looked up at Mr. Lin. Clearing his throat softly, he sat up a little straighter.