27

***Let's be real. If you've read this far, then nothing bothers you. I'll say it here: there's intense stuff in this chapter, so be prepared. I won't put warnings right before things happen anymore. I hope you're okay with that, and if not, let me know. It's also very, very long. I'm not kidding, look at the blue bar on top, it probably says you'll be reading this damn chapter for the rest of your life...so grab a snack, put on your reading glasses and get comfy bc we're gonna be here for a fat while.***

I'm so sorry for how long this took to upload. It's been two weeks. 

It's not even like the chapter is that good, there's just a lot going on in it and so erg, it took long to write. I kept underestimating how long it would take, and so that made it all impossibly longer. 

I thank you guys for waiting and being patient with me. I really appreciate it. 

I hope you guys don't hate this chapter, I apologize for the length of it. 30070 words, yikes. 

(Also, I'm sorry if there are any weird errors. This chapter is so long and I'm so sorry but I can't be fucked to edit it right now, that's gonna have to happen at another point in time. Thanks!) 

Anyway, enjoy. I love you, lil weeb. 

A heavy, thick silence plagued the living room as everyone sat, dazed, not knowing what to do or say. It felt like if they were to make even a sound or move an inch, the world would crumble into dust around them. After a long few minutes of complete and utter reticence, Namjoon shook his head and laughed humorlessly. 

"...What did you just say?" 

Immediately after, Taehyung shook his head, voice breaking.

"..."

"I'm s-sorry."

Jin slowly brought his shaking hands up to his face as he breathed in a long breath, fluttering his eyes closed as his heart beat so hard he felt like he could drop dead. With a hard swallow and the reassuring thought that maybe he was thinking about something other than what Taehyung was talking about, he sighed. 

"About...what, Taehyung?" His lips trembled as he bit them. 

Taehyung shook violently as suddenly, his head fell forward. Gut-wrenching sobs tore through his chest in jolts as he looked back up to them, face flooding with tears. He sniffled, shaking his head as everyone slowly looked around at each other, each mirroring each other's horrified expressions. 

"I-I'm s-sorry. I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't m-mean for it t-to turn out like th-this." He choked out between sobs, sniffling before continuing. "I-...I w-was just a-angry." 

Hoseok breathed in a shaky breath as he stood up. He turned so that he was facing Taehyung, his hands shaking as he slowly clasped them together, feeling like he could throw up. 

"T-Taehyung please...what are you talking about?" 

He shook his head, the volume of his voice steadily growing louder and louder. 

 "Wh-What are you talking about? N-No more games! Tell us right now. Wh-What are you saying!?" 

Taehyung shook his head as he sniffled, choking out a whimper before wiping his tears with his shirt. 

He shook his head as he completely broke down, sobbing. 

"I-..." 

"..."