9 1/2

(A/N) Not an update, sorry. I was just re-reading and I decided to add something I thought was rlly rlly cute and that would add a little something to the chapter. You don't have to re-read if you don't want. It's not that important. Thanks <3 

____________________________________________________________________________

Jimin felt his whole body heat up. 

He looked at the man in front of him. 

Jungkook looked forward, unbothered. He had one hand in his pocket, and the other hand firmly clasped around Jimin's arm. 

Where could he possibly be taking me? Am I going to get jumped by BTS? 

Jimin shook his head, feeling like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. 

No. I'm just high. My brain is coming up with schemes.

Though, considering Jimin's life thus far, that thought wasn't so out of place at all. 

"W-Where are you taking me?" Jimin asked quietly, feeling loopy. 

"Shush. We need to not be noticed right now. Both of us would be in a pretty fucked situation. Just be quiet." Jungkook mumbled in reply. 

Jimin felt...cloudy. That's the word he'd use to describe it. He tried to look at where he could  possibly be lead, but the fog in his brain allowed no dots to connect. 

Jungkook pushed open a door, and Jimin felt the outside air on his skin. 

The boy leading him walked up a little further, and suddenly, Jimin felt himself being sat down. 

"Stay here." Jungkook ordered, and Jimin nodded softly. 

Jungkook took a few steps forward, and stepped back. 

"Sweet, or salty?" He asked bluntly. 

Without hesitation, Jimin answered, "Sweet." Thinking it was some sort of test. 

Jungkook nodded once, and took off again. 

Jimin looked around, but he couldn't quite...see. He could see, but his brain just wasn't fully interpreting the current situation.  

After about two minutes of just sitting and staring, trying to piece things together, Jimin felt a clump of things thrown onto his lap. 

He looked down, investigating. 

A bottle of water, A bottle of coke, and a melon bread. 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, confused. 

He looked up at Jungkook who walked over and sat next to him, a small yellow jug in his hand. 

"What's all this?" 

"Drink. Eat. Now." He simply stated, taking a swig of his own drink. 

Jimin's felt his ears go red. 

Why...is Jungkook doing this? Am I hallucinating? What's happening?

Jimin just looked down at the items in his lap, not moving. He heard a loud sigh by his side, and watched as a hand grabbed the bread from his lap. 

He heard the jingling of plastic being handled and saw the hand come back into frame, with the now-opened bread. 

"Fucking eat, Jimin. Take this, and put it into your mouth. I'm not letting you leave until you eat and drink all of this. " Jungkook said, annoyed, taking Jimin's hand and clasping it around the bread.