Chapter 0: Prologue

Once upon a time, there was a war between humans and demons. They fight to protect their kingdom and defeat every demon out of existence. The casualties tend to build up to battle after battle without anything that could change their very lives. No mercy shall be spared by demons nor humans. How long will this war last? Why did this have to happen? People were dying during these wars and for what? How many people were killed and had to be sacrificed? While the war is ongoing, the balance of the poor and the rich became unbalanced. The rich are wealthy and powerful as they were dominating the poor and their values. The poor had nothing but deserted homes with a lack of money. Money and appearance was the reason behind all of this. The reputation of each person was also the reason as well.

During that time, there was you who had been beaten up by the nobles and high-ranked people in the very earlier era before the modern age, meaning that it will be more than a thousand years until the modern times. Your older brother was gone because he was missing in action, presumed dead. Your family was gone due to reasons with the system and you have nothing. Instead, you have become the world's plaything no matter how much you run. This is indeed a cruel fate that you will have to live upon this hierarchy. "Why did it have to be like this?" You cried.

"Mon, dad, brother, why did this have to happen? What am I supposed to do?" You wished that you wanted to live out from being poor to the special and be loyal to the kingdom, where everyone can acknowledge you.

By the time you have been bullied once more and they walked away from you being torn apart, the people of the authorities had been looking down on you ever since. "Who are you?" You asked them.

Male Authority 1: You must be his little sister.

Y/n: What?

Male Authority 2: Your true power must be awakened inside of your heart. The crystal ball that predicts the future that you are chosen by the goddess of light!

Y/n: I...am...?

They gave you their hand, saying that they will help you become strong and powerful because, in your future, you were chosen to become the goddess of light that could bring down the nation of the demons. "Come, we shall make you stronger. We will do everything we can to awaken your power to defeat the demons! Become our knight!" Male Authority 1 said to you.

"...Ok, I will be in your care...!" You immediately accepted their proposal and you have been trained for years to be a wealthy future warrior that can easily make people acknowledge you.

You did complete that task and become stronger than the ordinary soldiers and knights. You have been tasked to go forth on your adventure to slay down the demons and the shadow queen, who unleashed her hatred against the people who turned her away to the deserted life where she was forced to be homeless.

You defeated her and almost tend to finish her off. You hold your sword onto her neck. "So, are you going to kill me? Like they throw me off homeless to let me die?" She asked you.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Shadow Queen: Those damn bastards that made me like this! I was kicked out of my home and the entire place because they called me useless when I don't have magic attached from my family bloodline. Thanks to that, I have become nothing but a tyrant full of darkness! And all thanks to that, they replaced me with a little sister of mine that now has magic! Goddamn, those idiots that focused on power and greed!

"You..." You thought back from your past as you were bullied by nobles and high ranked tiers. "I see..."

"So what are you waiting for?" She glared at you. "I'm done with all of this! I've been suffered for far too long and I couldn't do anything that everyone could acknowledge me! So if you want to kill me, go ahead!" She demanded you.