Chapter 11: Being a Girl's Caretaker

Your Dream POV

I sleep well with Anna, but it came to mind about her relationship with her old friend. I open my eyes and see myself...

No, Sarah Neveula playing with her best friend outside, Anna. They were both happy, even that they are playing in the playground in their younger age.

Sarah was like a hero of the youth that protects her friend. Anna wanted to be happy with her who never wanted to make her sad. They were both alone for a long time since elementary. Sarah was acting that she was truly special, even she was dealing with things by herself.

She wanted a happy life with her friends and Anna's relatives, but furthermore...

Jealously of the nobles have already taken her away. Someone, someone who was powerful than her...

They threaten her and her family, causing them to leave Anna because she was secretly a noble without her noble knowledge. If that's the case, why did she end up being in her own house alone?

If it comes to death and power of destruction, it's them. I wish I wanted to avenge her death, but everything will be in vain no matter how much effort I put into. It is impossible for me to deal with this alone. I'm powerless with no proof and authority from the people who respected me.

Those people with power and authority as nobles have no sense of love in their hearts nor minds. That, I will defeat them if I must by force if they tend to go this far no matter how little they do.

They enslaved Anna and they killed Sarah and her family for their good, so...

I will...

"..." I reach out my hand to the outside with my eyes open in reality. "Anna..." I say out in a full name while putting my body up. "A dream that her memory will never fade away...it was full of happiness..."

I got downstairs to cook down some breakfast for me, Remi, and Anna. This time, I'm cooking Anna's sweet breakfast that her relatives just made.

Pancakes or french toast? What does she like the most?

...

Well...there are not enough ingredients for french toast, so I'll just do pancakes as usual.

I look through the ingredients and see what Anna and then what I brought for. It will be easy than professional or raw ingredients to create a pancake.

Anna's POV

I fell into a dream again...

I look over through the place that has been destroyed with explosions and engulfed in flames. The cars had been the same and the people have been brutally killed. I was all disgusted about what happened out there. "What is all of this?" I felt scared. "Why would all these people have to die?" I look at them through until I see someone standing. A blue...or H/c hair...

"Sarah-chan..." I look at her still standing over around the ruins. "Sarah-chan!" I tried approaching her.

"..."

"Sarah-chan." I got close to her at last. I always missed her by the time being. "Let's get out of here!" I grab her wrist. "We can't be alive out there anymore! We can...!"

"..." She turns her face slowly, but her eyes became yellow and glowing as I let go of her wrist and stand back.

"Sarah..." I watch her with her body being fatal wounded and then a mysterious phantom appears out from her body, floating above her. "Who are you?" I look and see a familiar figure of her appearance. "Are you really...!?"