Chapter 4: Feelings With You

Dream POV

"Remi-chan...Remi-chan...there you are...There's your smile!"

*Baby sounds of happiness.*

"Come to your daddy my sweet girl!"

*And another one!*

"She's so cute!"

"Daddy...!"

"Ok, dinners ready you guys! Come on!"

"I bet it's your favorite food, Remi. I hope this makes you happy."

"Yep!"

"Remi, here's something I want you to have. Close your eyes and hold your hands open."

"Ok." *And eyes closed and holds out her hands open.*

"Ok, now you may open your eyes now."

"Hm." *Eyes open and gasped!* "A sunflower, for me!?"

"Yep, your favorite sunflower that you saw in the fields. Do you like them?"

"I love them! Thanks, dad!"

"You're welcome!" *With his last smile!*

*Car crashing, explosions burning their happiness...!*

*Sirens roar, a funeral of her daddy, and sadness...*

"Daddy...? No...!" 😨

Remi POV

"Dad!" I woke up suddenly. It's now morning as I see the sky becoming brighter as daytime arrives. "Sunny day, huh?" I groan. I thought back from that dream I just saw. And then the flowers that my REAL dad gave it to me since I was little. "Sunflowers...they were the best that I have ever had..." I cried. "...Daddy...!"

Dad, why did you have to die...? You made me so happy that I want to be with you, but now I have nothing else that I can do?

My father went out to buy something planned for the holiday, but it's a big maze that he had to plan out how he can get it. We were like the mid-tiers, but my dad wasn't lucky enough to survive. He was killed three years ago due to that terrorist attack.

My mother is the police officer currently and she is still on duty on protecting the citizens and keeping the streets peaceful...but for me though...

I tried making breakfast and start eating it. I got my things ready and start heading out, but a man who calls himself my stepdad stood in front of me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked me. He is named, Darick Grundanza. My mother remarried him for a reason, but I can't believe him.

"I'm off to school." I tried going out, but he grabs my hand and puts another hand on my breast. "Tsk...!" I struggled to get out.

"I'm not done with my satisfaction yet..." He smiles with his authority abuse.

"Honey, Remi is trying to go to school, so if you can just..." My mother tried helping me, but...

"This is the order of the authority, don't get in my way! I'll destroy your reputation if you dare try to raise your hand against me!" He threatens her.

"..." She can't do anything to help me, time after time whatever I do. That bastard is nothing but a sicko! If that bastard did kill my father...I swear...!

"...Get off me!" I thrust my left elbow back at his face. He didn't let go of me yet, so I bashed him with my head back at his face again.

"Guah!" He lets go of me as I grab my shoes and ran without wearing them through the door. "Why that bitch...I'll punish you for raising your hand against your father!" He angered the grip of his hand.