Chapter 9: Previous Life Behind Your Back

A/n's POV

Hey everyone.

I was wondering how I get fewer values from readers these days. Maybe it's the target audience that keeps bugging me. I thought I wanted to show the story to everyone, although it is still mature content.  So the age of 17+ is allowed, so I need to know what is the problem here before I can move on, or else I end up writing this story for nothing.

Anna's POV

I rested for days until I left the hospital discharged. Before I can go on, I want you all to know what I was dreaming about.

Anna's Dream POV

Ever since I tried waking up, I ended up being here in some world with no road and some cars coming around. "What is all of this?" I look around at people walking in their old and ragged clothing. Everything I see is buildings made from rocks, wood, or something ancient. "Is this all isekai that I am in right now?" I questioned. I walk forward to the place that I haven't seen once in a while. Is this a fantasy world?

"What is that?" A thug's voice came to my ear.

"Huh?" I questioned the direction of what they were looking at me.

"I see her in her huge *Demonetization zones*! Come on!" He exclaims and they start chasing me.

"Eh!? NANI!?" I start running away as a market's hoe! The music of a wild violin started playing while I was in a chase of those three pervy men. "I was here by the start and then they start chasing me!? Why does this always happen to me!?" I struggled to lose them. Then five more of them blocked my escape way. "Oh no...!" I can't get out now.

"Hey, hey," The thugs started approaching me. "What do we have here?"

"Oh no..." I stand back while the other three start creeping me from behind. "Oh no...!" I can't get out.

"Did someone have a free day with those breasts of yours?" He asks me. I'm scared to get out. I couldn't break free from them.

"Y/n-chan, help me, help me please!" I call Y/n for help, but there is no answer.

"Hey, what's that!?" A man points up to the sky.

"Huh, what is that?"

"Yeah, that's no sun!"

"What the hell?" The thugs look up and then a beam shoots down at me.

"Huh!?" I looked up while the beam blasted me. I felt that it didn't hurt me, but I heard the thugs being blasted away from me. The spark of light stops after that moment as I am still standing. "What just happened? Why am I not hurt?" I look around as people are watching me.

"Oh my god...is that...!"

"It's the goddess of light!"

"Huh?" I hear people talking about the goddess that they're talking about. I look at the young woman and see her hair all light blonde and her outfit being dressed white. "Who...who are you?" I watch her stand up as she faces up against the eight thugs.

"Tsk, it's like she's everywhere!" Thug 1 pulls out his knife. "Well too bad because you are nothing but a common girl!" He runs with the blade heading straight towards her. She holds out her stance similar to Y/n's and quickly parries his knife away and counterattacks with a punch to his face. The girl swings a low kick to his shin and another kick to the side of his face. She holds her stance in a back form and makes a jump with a kick to her front, striking him down from above in a combo finisher.