Chapter 1: Your Life Reincarnated Anew

Disclaimer: I do not own any pictures, they belong to the rightful owners.

Dream POV

You start to have a dream of yourself with the two people who adopted you as a family. Time fast forward as the story continues.

"Um...hey...are you alone...? My name is..."

"...Who are you...?"

"Do you want to live in our house? It would be great to have a person with us as a family member."

"What am I...to for you?"

"You're now our family."

"...Do you want to go somewhere fun? It would be great!"

"Just be sure to keep an eye on...I don't want him to get lost or anything bad for him."

"Onee-chan, let's play together!"

"...Sure."

"Onee-chan, what do you want for the future?"

"...I only love you..."

"O-Onee-chan...!"😳

"No...no...!"

"Don't die, mommy! Don't die!"

"Y/n...please...take...care...of..."

"No!"

"I am going to pull out my absolute GUN!" *BANG*

"Bro...Chill!"

"Onee...Chan..."

"What have you done!? WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE?! WTF!?"

"Haaa...HAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH-!" *EXPLOSION!*

"Onee-chan...I'm...sorry...I'm...so...stupid...!"

"No please, DON'T DIE! I'm the one who's stupid that I can't save you! Please, don't leave me!"

"Y/n...Onee...Chan..."

"...!"

"..."

"...It's all their fault...IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT! Ah...AHHHHHH!" 😡💀☠️

Your POV

"AH-!" I suddenly woke up from my bed. My breath rapidly drew in and out! It's now starting to get slower as I calm down. "A dream..." I sighed. The alarm clock is still sounding off. "Tsk...!" I stopped the alarm as I went to take a bath. I am currently living in an apartment.

It is been 3 years since I live in this world. There's nothing wrong so far with any more wars going on. I was only awakened so that I could learn what is there in the modern world. To tell you the truth from before, I was reincarnated from the previous era, like more than a thousand years. This is where I used to be born this way as a commoner, with no power to climb up to the ranks. Then I got help from someone. They're powerful than just nobles and they are the organization that controls their kingdom...or so I thought. I agreed to their request and this what I get. I was a Goddess of Light, but not anymore until that day, I was betrayed by the people I trusted, who are the power of control. That said, they are playing with me. I met Dr. Watts and told me that there is redemption as I go to the world that I am now in my path. And that's the summary of that.

I stood down, facing down from the light. "Mother of warmth...a child of greater happiness..." I whispered about my relatives that have died due to reasons. I am in the middle of taking a shower. Then another one triggered my mind. "...I'm sorry...I am so sorry...I just...wanted to protect you both...right until the very end!" I cried with my tears out, held my hands placing them onto the wall. I never wanted to forget their smiles, but also their sadness. "I couldn't...!" I was traumatized for what I had done and I could not save them both. This also includes my previous life and the power of the Goddess of Light. This tells me that I had betrayed my brother's will and my family's legacy. I ended up like the high-tier of fools as well. Everyone must be afraid of me and it turns out to be opposite than what I have expected. "Ah...ah...!" I cannot stop crying. I see through dead people in my mind and cannot forget about their poor lives. "Gh...! It's all their fault...it's all their...!"