Chapter 12: Popularity

???'s POV

Greetings, readers. I am called Cinda Tracy. A third-year student at Azura Yamada High School. I was known to be popular no matter how much I try or anyone who rivals me. I was known to be a rich girl and anyone below me is nothing but mere commoners.

The people in this world that I live in right now, are nothing but obstacles that are in my way. They will learn their place.

The people who are acknowledging me learned their place. Everything that I have was normal and I felt happy living in the kingdom where I stand as one above anyone else.

However, because of that transfer student who was known as, Y/n L/n. Everything began to change and everyone is afraid of her monstrous strength. Anyone who tries to touch will end up getting beaten down. She had earned her title as the H/c haired demon.

She doesn't give a damn with the world's problem and anyone. But she currently has friends, including Remi, who had been suffered from her abused family. Who is she who dares to care about the weak?

How can talented people, like Rachel Mai, Yui Himari, and Agari Carline be friends with her for? She's just an average girl with no talent but her normal life. The way I watch them acknowledge her...

...

It's disgusting.

The weak cannot be acknowledged with such plain appearance.

Today is now Saturday...

I am now in the car with my butler. I can hear students chatting about it.

"Hey, look! Our popular rich girl is here!"

"Holy shit!"

"Look at her go!"

"Damn...!"

It's been about two years since I have been the queen of this school. The school that I took control of. I have been the ace of every exam I got. The scores board of the exam has been updated as everyone checks their score on their name.

"Excuse me," I call on everyone. They turn and see me going towards the scoreboard of the exam. "Shall I check my score first?"

"It's always her with her epic catwalk."

"She's like the ruler of the school. She always wanted to take everything she wants first."

"She does have a higher score. Why do we get ordered around like that?"

"You know, I wish that demon could pick a fight with her by now."

"If only she tries to when her friends are in danger. She will be very pissed."

"I know. She stands anyone in her way."

I watch my score as I still have the same score as Yui's. I see the name of Y/n L/n who is now in fourth place on the scored exam. She's weaker than me, but everyone still acknowledges her. Why won't they acknowledge me for a while?

I finish reading the chart as I left.

Y/n L/n, the girl who calls herself average and then fight to be strong. What is her purpose?

Remi's POV

Time Shifts Earlier...

Today is Saturday, the day that the exam scores have been posted on the board. I'm starting to shaking because of how I did back then.

"Are you nervous, Remi?" Y/n seems worried about me.

Remi: Yeah. I did everything I could for the exam, but if not over 80 points.