Chapter 3: I'm Tired of These High-Tiers Lying!

Fun Jokes/Yandere Everywhere POV

Y/n: Wait, what is this? Where am I?!

"Ah, you're awake Y/n-chan."

Y/n: Senpai, what is this? Please, let me go!

"Y/n-chan~, why are you stealing my spotlight~? Why did you abandon me?!"

Y/n: What, no! I'm don't do things like that one-ah! *Being grabbed on your cheeks* Gii...senpai...!?

"Why...why did you lie to me? Why, why, why, why, why, whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy... WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY...WHY!?" She's pissed. "I'm so lonely that everyone looks at no one but you, and because of you, you took everything from me! And you also cheated me! Was I not good enough for you!?"

Y/n: N-no...I...You are...! I'm...!

"...You were my friend before...! You're like my only friend that you were only supposed to save only me!"

Y/n: *Classified*-senpai...?

"Lies, all of those lies! LIES! ...Heh...ehehehehehehehe...Y/n~chan~, time to DIE OR BE MINE!" 🥴

Y/n: Wait, I can explain! I would never-!

"Heh...ehehehe...ahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHA...!"

Y/n: WAAAAAAHHHHHH! 😱 *RIP~, you're getting RIP~!* 

"Y/n-chan~, I cannot hold it anymore...! Y/n-chan, Y/n-chan, Y/n-chan, Y/n-chanY/n-chanY/n-chan...Y/n, Y/n, Y/n...ah...! I'm coming to you, Y/N-CHAN!"

Y/n: P-please...! *Fainted...?*

"Ah~! I love your face, Y/n-chan~! No one is going to take you away forever! You're mine, mine, mine, mine, mineminemineminemine...MINE! Ahahahahah...!" 🤪

Y/n: ...

Dream POV

"Hey, I'm a noble because I live with my mother!"

"Liar, you are a commoner this whole time! You don't even deserve any power from this kingdom!"

"Maybe you should give those accusations to the garbage if you try to talk that out to those authorities."

"Don't get ahead of yourself! You're just a commoner, just like your father! I can't believe that your mother betrayed her family and hierarchy, so you can just let those commoners do whatever they want! And don't you forget, there's no way that we nobles are going to lose to a commoner like you!"

"Hey, how about you just shut up and talk about how you can just live happily with peace without any involvement with the rankings and just relax. Why did I ever think of you just boasting power instead of love?"

"Shut up! You don't ever speak about love, you homewrecker!"

"Hey, what's going on here?!"

"Stop them!"

"Kill that commoner!"

"I'm not a commoner! Don't even lie about me! ...Shut up...shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" *KA-BOOM!*

Someone's POV

"Ah...!" A dream, yes. This must be my past-self. My father from my previous era was a commoner, while my mother was a noble. Strange, isn't it? He is a commoner, but I did not think that my mother would love him. I do not know why, but it is like Romeo and Juliet to me.