Chapter 8: For Who's Responsibility or Authority

Your POV

All wanted...not just me...but for everyone to live their own life away from the rankings. That's what I want.

But in reality, some people abused their power still. They boast their power by just forcing people to do what they want.

To me, I am currently acting as an average girl who doesn't care for everyone. On the inside, my heart that I felt was to be given to someone who is weak humankind or has a similar experience to mine. Who knows why I am doing this. I thought it would just be normal as always, but then the hierarchy is too much for this world to go on.

Do I decide to crush the hierarchy? I do not know, but the one who is at fault is the people who got ahead of themselves, calling them special for nothing.

Right now, I just don't want to know or hear of who's at fault that brings down Anna and Kyoa because of Darick, the man of his abused authority. I already made him pay the debt by just beating him and his slave he cherished, it was his wife, Sharion Narumi.

Back to the main events...!

I manage to beat him thanks to the new fighting style I collected data from Rin's magecraft method. Do you want to know my new recipe again? It's Magic Circuits: Parrying Rogue. Best to read the description from the previous chapter. I'm not describing back to you again.

But still, I have to make Darick answer the debt.

"Boss, are you ok!?" His thugs clung onto him with their worried faces. "Damn it, there's no way that she can beat him! She's cheating!" They don't accept the reality I did.

Y/n: Did they all tell you? There are no rules in this battle. Fighting styles are made as if they want to learn. Haven't you forgotten about that?

"Tch," They look around as the audience is against them. "Fine, you win. We'll never bother the streets ever again!" They are about to leave.

"Damn it...!" Darick starts to wake up. "What just happened? Did I win!?"

Thug: No sir...we lost...

"That's...that's impossible!" Darick exclaims in a panic. "(No, no, no, no, no! This isn't supposed to happen! My authority is absolute!)" He seems pissed. "Damn them! How can I lose to those bastards!?"

Thug: The main leader of the rebellion...her name is Y/n L/n. She is known as a(n) H/c haired demon.

"F/c haired demon...!" Darick looks up and sees me standing on the battle ring.

"You wake up just now?" I approached them. The thugs stand in my way for him. "Get out of my way, or else you want me to end up like him." I threaten them. They silently move away as I meet up with him. "I want you to answer me." I start asking questions.

1. What is Sharion Rarumi to you?

Darick: She's useless! She failed me no matter how much I trained her! She's my police officer, she has the right to arrest anyone who stands in my way!

Y/n: Even that we beat her, does that look like you have authority to you. As we all see it, you abused her, correct?

Darick: You don't know anything about me! She's just a bitch!

Y/n: No one calls her bitch like that. She's your wife, am I not?

Darick: ...

Y/n: Fine...next question...

2. What did your parents and others do to you?

Darick: Them? They're just worthless. They don't give a shit for me! Instead, they abused me for their shitty kingdom! I tried everything for revenge to destroy everything they built and torture their shitless amount of life! I now deserve to stand above everyone else!