Characters

A/n: I was thinking of putting a theme of opening music for this before I go on...what do you guys think? (It's NOT mine, it belongs to the rightful owners.)

And...?

A/n: Ok, this is my first time doing this. Besides, I too don't want to do this with pictures because I am not good at it. The other choice is to have pictures from Google or the internet, but no. I guess I should save it for a surprise. I am going to use Google and the internet though...

Y/n (Your Name) L/n (Your Last Name)
Age: Physically 16/Mentally +1000
Role: Multi-Role/Protagonist
Description: You have been reincarnated from the early era to the modern era due to the fact of being stabbed in the back in your previous era. In the modern era, you have been reborn as an average girl, who had been fatality killed from a terrorist attack. Her memories are being attached to you in your mind. You started out living in your own way without any misuse of power and live as an ordinary human being like everyone else. Mortal wounds are still hurting you, but the people you managed to save helped you get your current body all healed up. You spent time resting until you're ready to start a new life, unfortunately, your relatives before the main event got killed and that is sad indeed. Anyway, your alone time starts by being transferred to a new high school.

Fighting Style: Assault Absolver
Description: You spent about 3 years of training to regain your first fighting ability from your former life. Gains fighting ability with straightforward attacks, back attack, heavy blows, four stance position, and balanced with strength, defense, and agility. Forsaken, Kahlt, and Windfall abilities enabled.

Anna Amanda
Age: 16
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Short but longer with a short tail on her left
Eye Color: Green
Role: Friendly
Description: An average girl, just like your current-self, but she is cheerful with happiness and willing to make more friends just by talking to them. As you appear, she seemed to be willing to talk to you as a new friend.

Yui Himari
Age: 17
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Style: Long hair length with two tails aside.
Eye Color: Green
Role: Student Council President
Description: She has well-known knowledge of academics and high standards, which she has better scores than everyone else. Everyone seemed to acknowledge her power, but not everybody. She also did well in the role of leading the school and the students for a better future, which you are in now. When she sees you, she seemed to be interested in your true heart.

Rachel Mai
Age: 17
Hair Color: Darker Blue
Hair Style: Straight cut with a ponytail
Eye Color: Red
Role: Captain of Kendo Club...
Description: She won the Kendo nationals and became the new captain of the Kendo club. A former Kendo captain left the club for graduation and leaves the club to her. She holds out her heart for the club until you make eye contact with her. After this, she became a different person than everyone in the modern world knew.

Remi Narumi
Age: 16
Hair Color: Golden Brown
Hair Style: Standard long smooth
Eye Color: Blue
Role: Delinquent
Description: She lives in her laziness with her only friend she is being annoyed with and sits around the empty areas alone. No offense girl, but she got her family abused.

Agari Carline
Age: 16
Hair Color: Purple
Hair Style: Standard long length.
Eye Color: Blue
Role: Lawful/Loyal
Description: She's opposite to her friend Remi, but she is caring for her. She always cared for the people around her, especially you.

Neon Nepuria
Age: 15
Hair Color: Light Purple
Hair Style: Standard long with a hair clip on her left.
Eye Color: Purple
Role: Member of the Game Club
Description: A shy girl who is nervous to talk to anyone on the outside. She is willing to be successful for her gaming club and the future of video games. Even so, she currently lives with the home of her best friend and her only mother.

Bailey Yamiko
Age: 15
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Medium, a bit longer with two tails, with black with blue stripe ribbons.
Eye Color: Red
Role: Energetic/Overprotective
Description: Neon's best friend since childhood. She is very energetic that unleashes her seriousness when she wanted to protect the defenseless people. For example, Neon often gets picked and being bullied for no reason, but her shyness. That's how Bailey came here to save her. She is also a member of Game Club just for Neon as her best friend.

Carnine White
Age: About 35
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Standard Short
Eye Color: Blue
Role: Librarian
Description: Her job is just a simple checking out library books. Nothing else dynamic, really.

Vari Delbria
Age: About 40
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Long Hair with an accessory tie some of her hair back.
Eye Color: Blue
Role: Your homeroom teacher
Description: She is very mindful of every one of the students in the class, including other people. She looks over to you as always because of your dark past.

Cinda Tracy
Age: 17
Hair Color: Peach Color
Hair Style: Beautiful and rich as you think
Eye Color: Glass Orange
Role: Popular
Description: She was very desperate to make everyone acknowledge her and stand above powerfully than everyone else. Good grades, good appearance, everything that is useful for her. Her goal was to become rich! Sort of...

A/n: I hope you'll understand the reason why. Well, enjoy this story.