Chapter 16: Your Current World Was A Lie

A/n: Hi guys, just to warn you that this is going to be messy. Rushing is everywhere, so slow down and take your time of you're tired. Rest if needed. Thank you.

3rd Person POV

Your private meeting has already started with an aftermath that you confessed your true identity to Anna. Unfortunately, it does not come out as you expected. She's snapped as she was wishing to see Sarah's true self again. You deny her wishes that Sarah won't be able to wake up after her fatal death.

You question yourself why you exist and reincarnate over Sarah's body. All she ever wanted was reincarnate as a newborn baby. You felt the regret of abandoning Sarah's wishes for the sake of Anna's heart. Now you crossed the line of destroying her heart because you wanted to live in your own path.

The more you think about her, the more regrets why you failed to protect her heart. All of that will come in consequences now.

Now, let us start the meeting...

"What happened to Anna?" Agari was very worried because of you.

Vari: You see...she wanted everything back that was stolen by the world's hierarchy.

Y/n: Stolen by this world?

Vari: Not entirely. You see, at the beginning where you transferred here. Everything you see during the Spring season was an illusion.

Remi: An illusion!? Then what about my dad and...!?

Vari: I'm sorry Remi. Your father was confirmed dead in reality.

Remi: No...!

Agari: Then what about me?

Vari: Yours is royal and trying to be friends with Remi AND Anna. Neon and Bailey were included as well.

Y/n: You were trying to be friends with her?

Agari: What? I didn't know...!

Vari: That's because you were all been a confusion mixed with the real world and Anna's reality. The weather, for example, is all clear, yes?

Y/n: ...We all see it. The sun and some clouds.

Vari: That I'm afraid was just an illusion. It's complete rain. For Anna, she wanted happiness and want everything back including Sarah's life. That, unfortunately, did not work since Janne took over her body.

Y/n: So you're saying it was my fault?

Vari: I do not know, but there is hope that you can save her despair.

Y/n: Me? But I don't...!

Agari: Y/n told me everything. She didn't want to use it against her or in front of everyone due to her tragic past of her previous life.

Vari: Yes, and I remember before her.

Agari: What?

Remi: Before Y/n told you?

Vari: Yes, I remember everything. To tell you the truth, I was from a thousand years as well.

Remi: What? How can you be so sure about that!?

Carnine: Wait, you from a thousand years!? How?!

Vari: I was a poor maid until I met Janne.

Carnine: Ok, now who is Janne?

"She's reincarnated in the person's body as her vessel. That will be her, that is." Vari points to you.

"Wait, for real!?" Carnine looks exploded.