Chapter 7: Unexpected Events

Fun Jokes POV

Yes, we are back again after I finish up the part of the other story I have been doing.

So, let's just say that I am a fan of being creative. I know it looks boring to anyone including me, but it's quite fun to let it all out from your mind. Who knows how to spend time when there's nothing else to do than just rest and sleep only. So, are you ready to make your dream story a reality?

Anyway, let's continue with this adventure!

Warning: Strong abuse and language detected! This also contains violence. All viewers should be advised!

Remi's POV

Today is Sunday, right?

Well, I do get some issues with making friends and get in touch with my teachers, but thanks to the rumors about how my family got abused thanks to a stepdad who is abusive, they just ran away. They don't want to get involved with his wrath thanks to his threat with authority that he keeps telling everyone about.

Of all people, they are scared of him. Agari was scared too, and so does my mother. I couldn't do anything to be free from him. It was all torture and suffering no matter how much I stay inside my old home with him and my mom. My mom is currently police, but she is powerless to stop him. And much worse, she became his authority pet. I just don't understand why.

Everything is the same until that day when no one cared about me. I'm not going to say it again, but a female transfer student that everyone started rumoring about her ended up saving me. Her name is Y/n L/n.

(A/n: As I reminder of thinking about your or Y/n's default appearance again. I'm not putting that up there again, so learn it by memory, ok?🤗)

That I don't know why that happened. But furthermore, when I moved to her home, she told us that she had a similar fate as I do. She's much more of a mess than me. Her family was killed, and so does her adopted family that was killed by the authorities she faced. She built her life for her independence to fight for her freedom.

I was honestly jealous, so I want to ask her a favor to protect me.

She did agree, but I felt guilty of how people help me while I did not give them back the favor. It's my fault that my father died and led him to bad terms in the end. I loved him so much. As a little child, I was like this with no strength. I never want to run away anymore after Y/n helped me. I have to follow her footsteps so I can be stronger to stand up against the authorities who abused their power against us all.

On the restaurant where Y/n had worked, I made my path of just cleaning up the floors, the tables, and even washing dishes. It was so easy for me. I met with Anna and her friends, including Rachel, Yui, and the others as well. It was like they are here for Y/n.

That makes me feel more jealous of her. I have to admit though, I'm still powerless.

Despite the path I have walked into, it was all just the start of my new life. While I was cleaning up the table, my worst enemy approached me by the ear. "Remember me, bitch?" Darick asks me. I silently glanced at him while he grabs my breast.

"I always remember you that really want to forget. What do you want?" I ask him.

Darick: Oh, a rebellion that you still have against me? Is that how your freedom works?

Remi: Let me just say this. It's none of your business, just let me get back to work.

"Fine," He lets me go. "I'll let this slide once. I won't let you go next time we meet. But, you will meet with me tonight. I bet you are enjoying yourself with your new friends because they pity you, don't they?" He smiles at Anna and the others. "I wonder what they taste like." He stares at Anna.