Chapter 10: The Learning and Truth Exam

(A/n: Play this music video above at any time!)

YouTube Radio POV

MR/n: Hello, here's your favorite friend, MR/n!

FR/n: And FR/n!

"And you're watching, YOUTUBE RADIO!"

MR/n: A new day and a new day until the new week! Let us in!

FR/n: So~, have you notice that the exam week is here?

MR/n: Oh no! I forgot about that! Just kidding, we're not students anymore!

FR/n: But we are if we registered or enrolled school for classes that we want to take!

MR/n: You got me! Anyway, the exam is the measurement of what you've learned and studied from. If you like the class you've chosen, then it should be easy for you to get a higher grade.

FR/n: However, if you don't like this class and it's very hard for you, ask yourself why and that would end up straight to your failing grade!

MR/n: And that is your fault, people!

FR/n: Anyhow, we wish you all good luck with all of the exams and we will see you next week.

MR/n: Hey-wait, I was wondering...!

FR/n: ...?

MR/n: I wonder how good if Y/n did if she is strong at fighting while she's either a low or high leveled thinker.

FR/n: Oh, I didn't think of that! She may be special on fighting, but what if for the exam...well...knowledge though?

MR/n: That's where we have to find out.

FR/n: Let's find out then next time on...

"YOUTUBE RADIO!"

"You are listening to the channel on the long hour piano music!"

"Let our mind relax, imagine yourself to your deep sleep...!"

(A/n: Play the music above if you have not.)

Anna's POV

I have been sleeping with Y/n for a while. Then I suddenly have another dream that involved with someone as a goddess of light or Y/n.

*Dream POV*

As I look to a girl, I see Y/n...

No, it's something else...someone more than just Y/n. She looks similar to my best friend...Sarah Neveula...She looked very similar to Y/n...!

(A/n: *Gasped* You stole Sarah's body, Y/n!? How could you!? She was Anna's best friend!)

(Y/n: I-I have no choice! She's dead anyway!)

(About to put Anna's appearance in too!)

(Denied!)

(A/n: What? Why!?)

(No spoilers of surprise!)

In the past...

We were both outside to come to play in the playground. We sat and enjoy riding on the swings. Then suddenly, we both had a chat that Sarah is moving out of my city.

Anna: That was great, Sarah-chan! I hope we'll be together again no matter what!

Sarah: Yeah, I wish I can meet with you too Anna-chan!

I never wanted to forget her smile at all. She always smiles at me no matter how much situation she has been. Her dream was to become special that everyone wanted to acknowledge her. I was special at that time, but then they all seem afraid of me. I was so happy with her until she had to move with her parents.