Chapter 6: Sunday Changes Us

Fun Jokes POV

Greetings everyone, have you noticed a change of title and the cover image? The previous one looks all boring and spoiled already, so I decided to make it look all discussion themed of what the story is talking about. This title means that the goddess of light had died protecting the human kingdom, even though the truth is told already if you heard it or not. Then she has been reincarnated and reborn as an average girl in the modern era. By that time, she starts off in her own life with no one interfering. That's what I should have put that title and the cover I did just now earlier. Aw...if only anyone can be interested in reading this for fun...

Right now, I'm busy with all of the decision makings that I tried to put the events as pieces together as one as a whole chapter/part.

...I'm tired...Zzz...

Remi's Dream POV

I slept down on my bed as I fell down to a deep slumber. I started dreaming about how I start off with a bad term with the stepdad that I had tried to leave him alone. I walked by as I tried to get into my room. "Hey," He spoke to me from behind. "Who dares to turn your back on me?"

Remi: I'm just going into my room. I need time for myself.

"Your time alone, huh?" He walks towards me.

"What are you...?" I stood back. I couldn't run away from him as he grabs the collar of my shirt.

"What was it that makes you want to leave the rules of my authority, huh!?" He drags me to the living room. I scream and shiver as he threw me off to the floor. "Don't you even dare try to ignore me!" He grabs my neck and punched my face. "What makes you think that you're better than me!?"

"I...!" I gasped in pain. "I haven't done anything wrong with just walking away from you...!"

"IT IS WRONG!" He starts beating me up. "You are my stress manager and you will stay here where I say to you!"

"I'm not your stress manager...just deal with it yourself!" I said to him.

"You dare talk back to me, HUH!?" He kicked me to the wall. "I think I need more than just this." He pulls out my pants while grabbing me from behind. "How much treasure do you have inside from your father?"

"My..." I gasped. I never thought that I ended up seeing his face for a reason. "Are you the one who...killed my dad...!?"

"What? You really think that you can avenge your father?" He puts my head down to the floor. "You're my daughter now, so listen up! You will listen to every word I say and don't even try to come up and lock the door to stay in the room until the middle of the night! My power is absolute to the authority and you will not raise your hand against me!"

"Why did you have to...!" I look at him.

"Don't make that face of rebellion!" He spouts out with his authority, pressing my head down to the ground hard. "You just as pathetic as your father! He just a cheater who stole my dream of being a king! He's trash and weak to marry this worthless wife that I want to have for my future! And your colors are just as useless as a golden sun of the light! You don't deserve a happy life after what he did to me! Now I'll destroy the happiness that he built until he dies out!" He thrusts out a bash against my vital point.

"..." I cried out.

"Remi...Remi...!" A girl's voice calls out to me from my ear.

"Someone...help...me...!" I beg.