Chapter 5: The Change of Fate

Fun Jokes POV

Hello, it's a great sunflower. Do you know why the sunflowers greet you?

They are themed for the sun to shine for their happiness, but do they do it for humankind?

They surely fit nature but does it help and connect with humankind?

Natures and humans are not connected, but some humans cherished it as hope for the sky to be clear and the sun to be out. Your heart would be enlightened with the blessings of love and happiness. You always love that, don't you?

I wonder if it's true that the sunflowers can give you blessings. I do not know, but they are friendlier than modern technology.

The sunflowers are plans and alive. They just need water and sunlight, just like what other plants want.

As you all see, we must join the fight against the darkness and sadness and recover the light and joyful essence!

I don't want to waste around with jokes when word count is running up there, so...enjoy the show.

Remi's POV 

*Playback*

I was having a dream, with my happiness before it died because of my dad's dead body. Because of that terrorist attack, my life was shattered. It felt heartbroken, just thinking about him. He gave me a sunflower as the cherished wish of my favorite colors. It resembles the wish of the sun, giving light to all of us. I kept it as my hope that my life would move on, but after my mother remarried to that stepdad. He is dark and ugly to me. He smells as he is drinking and yet abusive. He treats us as dolls and calls himself rich and authority. Whatever he is, he's all bullshit! He's no human, he's a monster!

At the earlier times, that girl who calls herself clean while everyone else calls her rich came to pity me. She wants me to be her friend no matter who I am. Agari Carline, the girl who cares about everyone's problems. Why would she care about me while everyone else is spreading rumors about my abused family? My stepfather is the one at fault and he should be dead! Why would my mother marry to some father who doesn't give a shit about life? He's nothing but a fraud!

No one understands my pain and how I could live like this...!

I kept on going and going with Agari still pities me as I stand out. Still, people are standing around picking me of just pushing me out from society. True, I wanted to die...I never wanted to be here anymore. Three years that I have lived in pain from my stepfather named, Darick Grundanza. He was trash at first but now dressed as a rich man. He's not a fatass as everyone knew about him. At day and night, he always touches with great authority that no one gives a damn but abusing me and my mom. My mother is the police officer, but she's just a lapdog for that stupid authority. And that is how my family is dead! I never wanted to come back here ever again, but I don't have anywhere else to stay. Agari's parents never believe me and kicked me out anyway because of those rumors. That's what a rich family is to them. I got nothing else to go. Agari is a naive bitch who doesn't give a damn about fighting the way out.

Speaking of fighting...

Ever since a group of people from the school or not try to pick a fight with me, I fight back. There's too many if there are three or more, I just can't win. I'm so powerless, unlike my real father would raise me. They all laugh, boo, and avoid me because of Darick. It happened every time and I lose and couldn't get away from them. Until the day in spring in my second year as I get hit to the wall outside of school by the three goons...

Goon 1: Aw~, does a little princess want their mommy~?

Goon 2: I bet she doesn't like her anymore!