Chapter 14: Rainy Situation

Vari's POV

I was going out shopping to get some groceries that they are on sale. I like to get them for my daughter. In the market street, I was about to be heading back. But...

"Hey, hey, what is this thicc girl doing here?" The thugs start approaching me. I couldn't say anything because of their dark nature where they tend to abuse people for money or anything else they want. I tend to drop my groceries aside just in case if someone steps or crashes onto it.

"I bet she has a nerve trying to go along because she doesn't have a boyfriend. Lucky for us, we get our best shots here!" Thug 2 smirks with his lusty look. I felt pale as I watch them smirking their looks at me. They tried to put me into the spot where they could RIP me.

"Hey! I...!" I struggle to break free. One of the thugs snatches my purse away from me. "Ah!"

"Hey, I got the money here!" Thug 3 stole my purse.

"Let's bring her too! We don't want to waste our time with just nothing!" Thug 4 said.

"I agree more!" The thugs try to drag me to the alley where no one can see them. No one can't help me where everyone has nothing to deal with them.

"Let go of me!" I shouted at them but they don't listen. I was just innocent, so why me? I wanted to live freely whatever I want. If only...!

...

"Hey..." A female death tone speaks out where she lays her hand on Thug 3's shoulder.

"Huh?" He turns around and then she instantly punches him down with a heavy blow.

"What the...!?" Everyone looks at her while she puts my purse aside.

"Hold this for me." She said to a male civilian.

"Oh...sure..." He agrees immediately. I watch her while I recognize her hair and eye color.

"..." I watch her move up closer.

"Yo bitch," One of the thugs hold me while the other three tries to attack her. "What the fuck is your problem with just-?" Thug 1 dares to lay a hand on my transfer student. She has her hands snapped, grabbing his wrist tight. "What the-?!" He exclaims. She pushes him to Thug 2. I see her arms and legs glowing with some tattoos. She moves in close and instantly bashes them with her straight kick.

"You little runt!" Thug 4 tries to make a swing of his punch at her. She makes a quickstep aside while he stumbles his movement. She makes a move too quickly with a counterattack, making the land of her punch to his face. He doesn't get knocked just yet, she makes her fist rapidly striking his torso and a kick high to the side of his head. A spin low kick to his leg and then a roadhouse to the face.

"FUCKING BITCH!" Thug 1 stands up, marching. She makes a boxing dodge, ducking below his punches. She moves her head back while Thug 2 charges forward with a tackle. She steps aside fast. Thug 1 tries to kick to her face. She kicks down to his leg fast before he can land a hit. "What!?" He was knocked down.

"Goodbye~." She smashes him down with a finishing blow. She snaps to look back to Thug 2.

"...!" He stands back, which he is afraid of her. She makes a quick uppercut to the face and then follows up her barrage of fists at his stomach and chest. A swing of her fist at his cheek and then a heavy blow with an uppercut, defeating him.

"HEY, YOU!" Thug 3 looks all angry towards her. "What the fuck, man!? You really think this is funny!?" He spats about his broken nose because she smashes it with her punch.

"You're bugging and stealing her purse. That's what you get for that one." She replies.

"You...! I'll kill you!" He growls out with his look, trying to punch someone. I watch him try to punch her and yet she still dodges it. "Why you...!" He continues attacking her. I see her tattoos stop glowing and then she grabs his arm and got to the other side near his back. She makes a swing of her kick down to the front of his leg, putting him down. I keep watching her fight while she punts his face off from the ground.