Chapter 15: Rainy Emotions

3rd Person POV

You suddenly had a conflict with someone who cares about Anna a lot. Even so, you should be responsible for not only looking after her but also try to tell everything without holding back your secrets. That is the most challenging of all if anyone can face the truth.

You suddenly remember about someone who tries to brag you to try to confess to Anna because she's alone as always. Her harsh past was too much for everyone around Tokyo because she was too friendly with ordinary people. You don't know who it was who keeps telling you about her.

You remembered that you fainted since you had an argument with her. What is her name? You asked.

*Dreaming*

Right about now as you try to fall into the dream, you have suddenly been transported yourself to a world where you stand on the mansion that is based on your previous life. "What is this? I don't remember being here." You thought. Then you suddenly hear a conversation with someone and the others.

"Hey, honey~." A sweet woman voices out with a seductive tone at a man. "Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah, yeah. I was having a blast with my best relatives. It took longer than I have expected. Did I make you wait too long?" He asks her.

"You made me waited for too long, aw~." She gets to his face. You never know how rich people are these days.

"Hey! Pass us some wine!" A man calls out to someone. The door opens as you look at her. With a young woman who dresses as a maid, her face looks similar to Vari!

"Here is your wine, master." The maid looks ok, but you sense something sad on the inside.

"Good," The man snatches a glass of wine from her hand. "Now get out of here before I change my mind! Useless commoner..."

"...Yes." And there she goes, leaving without talking back. You seemed upset about the maid dressed like that. She doesn't have any power to stand up for her lack of confidence.

"..." You suddenly wake up as you're currently in Vari's bedroom. "Oh...a dream...no wonder why this is Vari's past fate." You want to speak to her about her dream but there's no time since you already hear the alarm sounding off on your phone. "Ah...figures..." You should wake her up since you both have to go to school.

Meanwhile...

It's still raining while there are thunderstorm noises on the way...

Remi and Anna prepared their raincoat since Agari warned both of them to have the recommendations to use them since there will be scattered thunderstorms for this week.

They both managed to get into school safely as they took it off and put them on the drying rack.

Remi's POV

God, I can't believe that we are still going to school no matter how much rain it takes, even with a thunderstorm that Agari tried to warn me about. It would be hard for all of us to go outside for a change.

"Aw, I had it!" Anna starts to complain. "I just can't believe that it's going to last about a week!"

Remi: The news is that it's going to be over in a few days. Just relax. I'm sure you'll get some free time.

Anna: But I love to just be outside a lot!

Remi: I feel for you.

It's a pity that we have to accept the cruel nature's challenge because of the storm that was mentioned in the news.