Chapter 2: Friends (Tomodachi) and Family (Kazoku)

Disclaimer (Just a reminder): I do NOT own any pictures and videos. They belong to rightful owners! I will not tell you again next time.

3rd Person/Dream POV

"Halt, identify yourself, and what is your motive."

"Wait, she's my visitor. Let her in."

"But sir, she's a shadow queen that your sister, Y/n refused to kill her."

"(Y/n lives here, and she is his sister?)"

"I said let her in, and that is final. Is there a complaint to that?"

"No sir, we will let her in as you wish."

"Thank you, now if you please? And your name is...?"

"SQ/n (Shadow Queen's name), thank you for helping me."

"Very well, may you speak why you are here?"

"I'm...I'm looking to speak with Y/n. I want to talk to her more because of her past."

"...I'm sorry to say this SQ/n, but she is already...dead."

"What that can't be!? Why, after everything she did for the kingdom, she...!"

"She had been used as a tool thanks to the authorities of this damn kingdom! SQ/n, please calm down. I know that this is cruel that they did this for their gain, but she did what she thought was right. She had no regrets for finding me and putting up my legacy."

"So, it is true...I was all trash just like she said from the beginning."

"No SQ/n, it was them, who are trash. You have no right to blame yourself and my sister, Y/n. I may have been like that too, but I will give up until I scrap down every last one of the noble authorities until they are all gone. This will not bring Y/n back though, but we will carry on our law that we tend to have for everyone, freedom. No bias that the authorities create."

"We were all humans before, but now we're like this because of how they abused all of us."

"Yeah, and we'll show them what monsters that they like to see. Then we'll show no mercy, no matter how much they beg because of their economy."

SQ/n's POV

"..." I woke up from the bed as I look around the room. "So it's all a dream, huh? Strange, can it be a coincidence?" I have been reincarnated to this modern world, thanks to some parents that want me to take care of their child because of the terrorist attack from three years ago. Don't worry, she's all good and care of now. I left him alone with his friends that he can live happily for the future. Now I ended up like this, this human body that all people live with.

(A/n: Sorry, no surprises here!)

I look in the mirror and see myself living in a girl who had the memory of being the strongest swordsmanship. What a surprise I have been. It's like I'm living in the same fate as hers. Heh, sounds like fun to me. I never had any fights around in this world. I wish I have my powers back and fight with it, but they told me the rule that it is not fair to use it against any normal people. They even told me not to abuse my power. Tsk, what a boring way to say this but, I have been itching for a fight for so many years after my time traveling sleep. After all...

"Tch," I still hear that stupid alarm clock beeping in my fucking ear. "Shut up, you stupid fucking alarm clock!" I shut off the alarm and start changing my clothes. But here is a surprise, I am living in this house, like this! 😡