~ A/N ~

Hello everyone! I never planned I'd post here again after declaring 'My Healer' as completed. However, I changed my mind a year ago and decided to rewrite the story from the beginning. Yes, you read that correctly! I have been rewriting, editing, and doing everything else under the sun to upgrade this book and make everyone's reading experience more enjoyable. Now, it gives me great pleasure to finally announce a rebirth of this book! If you have read or were reading this book before 9/15/22, you will notice that the new chapters I will be posting regularly will be quite different.

I am without doubt grinning from ear to ear as I type this. Before I proceed any further, I would like to clarify, for my past readers, that the storyline remains the same. Every chapter, including newly added ones, revolves around the normal plot. 

I am not promising that this new version will be better in every way, but it will definitely offer a different and fresh reading experience. I can not say I am a perfect writer, but my skills have improved considerably over the years from a continual desire to give my readers the best possible experience, something made possible by the support of people like you.

As I have mentioned before, there will be new and exciting chapters, as well as AI-generated portraits of the main and most important supporting characters! (I am sure everyone wants to see their favorite characters in images because the same goes for me.)

I do not need to mention this because it's already obvious, but I will still bring the new book cover to the spotlight. I restrained every ounce of myself from revealing the cover sooner than the scheduled date, which is why is am super happy that I can change it now.

*Coughs* Next, I will be discussing the target audience for this new edition. Things are going to get a bit...seductively wild here, and I'm sure you can already guess what that means. There would be some scenes in this new version that aren't suitable for viewers under the age of eighteen, so please proceed with caution if you are not comfortable with that type of content. 

Now, I should welcome or welcome you back to your new favorite book on Wattpad! I would love to give a big thanks to my readers, old or new. Your support means everything to me. I appreciate all types of readers: those who stay silent, those who never leave the comment section, those who always vote as they scroll through pages, and those who do every activity all at once! Every reader is valuable to me. Thank you for all the love and support you've given me. 

Lastly, I apologize for any inconvenience this new change may cause. You can always reach me via private chat to discuss anything regarding this book (or dogs and K-dramas.)

 Don't forget to recommend this book to people you think will like it. Stay safe and hydrated everyone. Now, I should stop talking and allow you to dive into a whole new world. Ready? Set? Go!