Authors Note

And that's the end of the book!

I hope you enjoyed this story, because I really, really enjoyed making it.

I never thought I'd make a book out of the whole idea of 'homeless Paul', but after a while of thinking about it, I decided to just go for it.

One of the main reasons I had to think hard about doing so, is because I know for a fact that what happened to Paul did use to happen to some teenagers. And it still does happen even today. I wanted to make sure I approached the topic with the right attitude, and I hope I did that quite well.

But unfortunately, not all George's run into their 'saviour' like Paul, and not all Paul's run into 'the love of their lives' like John. And sometimes, that's just how things are. So even though this book is only fiction, the story it's based on most likely isn't.

But I hope you all enjoyed this book, and I didn't make you cry too much.

This is only my second book, so I'd really appreciate your thoughts on it as a whole. I love reading all of your comments and it really does brighten up my day. 😉

(P.s. The fact that when I'm writing this A/N it's been less than a month and the book is already on 5K reads is just unbelievable to me.)

Also, I have another book coming very soon. It's going to be a one-shot book, of little stories that I came up with while I was writing this. They have nothing to do with this plot, but if you do decide to check them out, I hope you enjoy them.
(out now^^)

Anyways, thank you so, so much for reading this story, I love you all very dearly.

~Love,
           Elizabeth 💓

(Finished Writing- 29/4/20)

(Completed- 2/5/20)