Prologue

Tharn's

"Ai'Tharn. I'm cooking omelette for breakfast." I smiled at him while he continue cooking wearing a blue apron that still perfectly suits him. "Ai'No asked me if I want to visit P'Jeed's bar but I refused. Not that I hate going to parties but then what's the use of going there, right? I'm too old for that. Besides, all ants would be all over the place because of Kla and No's sweetness and I don't want to witness that."  He blurted out and I can't help but laugh.

'Hmm. If I know, the real reason why you don't want to go there is because I'm not playing there anymore. You miss my drum skills, Ai'Type. Don't you dare deny it.'

I grinned from ear to ear with the thought. It makes me feel like I went back to the good old days where I used to play drums with my band at P'Jeed's bar. Type watching me from the table in front with our good friends and their spouses. I remember some time after I finished the first set of playing, a lot of girls offered to buy me a drink which led Type to sulk all throughout the night. He sulked even more because I kept on grinning from ear to ear cause I can't help but to feel flattered. Man, my Wifey is jealous of me and still kind of possessive even after years of being together. How do you expect me to react?

I was kind of lost with my own thoughts when I heard Type sighed. I looked at him and he is now preparing the table placing two plates and utensils on our designated places during mealtimes.

"Who am I kidding, right? I don't want to go there not because I'm too old to party. But because I hate the feeling of komorebi. You're not there, Ai'Tharn. You're not the one playing the drums. P'Jeed's not there to treat us some drinks. I just hate the feeling of realizing that you're no longer here." He said as tears started to fell down his cheeks. He started crying and all I can do is stare at him.