25 Years Later

Tharn's

P'Thorn died at the age of 91.

N'Thanya died at the age of 88.

Techno died at the age of 86.

Champ died at the age of 89.

Kla died at the age of 86.

My dear Type died at the same date of my 20th death anniversary. So basically, it's my 45th death anniversary while it's Type's 25th.

The only people left that I'm familiar with in this world is Hana-- N'Thanya's daughter and Thiara-- P'Thorn's daughter. They have their own families now. Hana's daughter Thin got married and have one daughter named Thana, who's 18 years old now. Thiara's son Aries also got married and have a son named Thoss who is 19 years old now and is about to enter college. It's been 45 years since I died, I've witnessed my grandchildren have and grow their own family while I wait to be reincarnated and yet, here I am. I've been existing for almost 105 years and still, my life expectancy isn't over yet. For all I know, my family and friends even the love of my life has been reincarnated now but here I am. Still waiting in vain. Still a blue spirit. I don't know if I can say this but I'm still living here in our dream house. If you can call this living or should I say 'roaming'. I'm all alone now. With no one to look after. I was never able to see Type's spirit after he drew his last breath. Even my siblings' and friends'. It was so unfair. I was the first one to die, but then I was the last one to leave this world among my loved ones. P'Thorn's last will included this house's welfare. He asked his daughter to take care of this house and to keep it the same all throughout the years. Just like what Type did for over 20 years. Even the photographs are kept inside our bedroom and is cleaned occasionally by the keeper that my family hired to maintain the house. And I couldn't ask for more. Even if it's unbeknownst to them that I'm actually still here, they still kept their promise to Type that they will take care of our dream house no matter what. For the past 25 years, I kept on testing my luck and tried to touch things. Some days, I am able to touch some of our photographs and other things and some days, I'm not. But when I do try my hardest, I feel so exhausted, sometimes I can see that my spirit is blurring out. But all in all, staying here in our dream house is a bit monotonous yet excruciating. I have to look at me and my husband's photos to at least lessen the sad feeling but it's still here.

105 years. How long does my life expectancy is for me to suffer this long? Am I a bad person when I was still alive? Is this what I get for not moving out of our dorm when Type asked me to? Probably not, cause the one who used to hate me had loved me until his last breath on earth. I smiled when I remembered how we started. It felt magical, nostalgic.